Sesame Street Spinoff Ideas

which spin off would you like to see?

• Total voters

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
I'm doing my own SS spinoff soon called "The Wacky Adventures of Ernie and Bert" (not to be confused with Bert and Ernie's Gteat Adventures) It will be like the other show with a little mix of Scooby Doo. It will be exclusive on Muppet Central, click this link http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/...s-of-ernie-and-bert.64294/page-2#post-1259579 for more info
Sounds cool! I think Sesame should do a spinoff centered around Murray Monster traveling around the country with old and new characters like Sherlock Hemlock and Hoots the Owl.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Sounds cool! I think Sesame should do a spinoff centered around Murray Monster traveling around the country with old and new characters like Sherlock Hemlock and Hoots the Owl.
That sounds like an awesome idea, also would you be interested in writing an episode for my new series

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
For the last time, Murray Monster isn’t coming back, he’s retired.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
There is one EXTREMLY obscure SS spinoff that I remember. As a kid I didn't get PBS or Noggin or any other channels that aired Sesame Street at the time but I remeber one Canadian spinoff (I don't think I mentioned before that I'm Canadian) that aired on a Canadian kids channel called Treehouse. The show was called "Sesame Street Block", the show did not feature any new content, it was a 45 minute compilation of clips from the regular Sesame Street, Play With Me Sesame and Elmo's World. I only remember watching like 2 episodes of the show and it only aired for about a year (maybe less) and I can't find very much info about this show