Boy, is this forum dead today or what?

MWoO

Reaction score
It's been almost as dead as a doornail around here the past few weeks.
It feels like the fanbase is aging out and the younger replacements arent there or dont care about message boards. Plus, there is nothing to look forward to in the world of Muppets.

We have a Fraggle movie that has been in "production" since at least 2008.

We have a Dark Crystal series coming to Netflix that is still a bit off and was announced 2 years ago so we are still in a holding pattern.

We have a rumor of a Muppet series on a streaming service that hasn't gone live yet and no prospects of much else.

We have the 50th anniversary of Sesame Street, a series that feels like it is barely holding on with all the competition.

Oh, and we have Frank Oz talking about how every Muppet related is now terrible, but the Last Jedi was great.

Not the best time to be a Muppet fan.

I feel like in 20 years, but all the Neo Muppet Babies fans grow up, we will see a spike in fandom. Until then, we wait.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
It feels like the fanbase is aging out and the younger replacements arent there or dont care about message boards. Plus, there is nothing to look forward to in the world of Muppets.

We have a Fraggle movie that has been in "production" since at least 2008.

We have a Dark Crystal series coming to Netflix that is still a bit off and was announced 2 years ago so we are still in a holding pattern.

We have a rumor of a Muppet series on a streaming service that hasn't gone live yet and no prospects of much else.

We have the 50th anniversary of Sesame Street, a series that feels like it is barely holding on with all the competition.

Oh, and we have Frank Oz talking about how every Muppet related is now terrible, but the Last Jedi was great.

Not the best time to be a Muppet fan.

I feel like in 20 years, but all the Neo Muppet Babies fans grow up, we will see a spike in fandom. Until then, we wait.
Well, the Fraggle movie is rumored to be filming soon, and the SST movie has been confirmed for January 2021. So at least there's that.

MWoO

Reaction score
Well, the Fraggle movie is rumored to be filming soon, and the SST movie has been confirmed for January 2021. So at least there's that.
Oh, the fraggle rock movie is filming soon you say? Pardon me if I dont hold my breath.

We passed two major anniversaries since this movie was "in production". We are on our 3rd president since it was announced. Children have been born and graduated elementary school since it was announced.

I'll believe it when I see the credits roll in the theater.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Oh, the fraggle rock movie is filming soon you say? Pardon me if I dont hold my breath.

We passed two major anniversaries since this movie was "in production". We are on our 3rd president since it was announced. Children have been born and graduated elementary school since it was announced.

I'll believe it when I see the credits roll in the theater.
Yeah, I can't fully believe it either, but we shall see (or not see). I mean, that Dark Crystal show is happening, so you never know...