Boy, is this forum dead today or what?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Perhaps it should be taken into account that it's more easily accessible
How do you figure that? You can't even access a Discord server without a link, and even so, you still have to be invited and approved to even view the server. It's kind of like saying it's easier to walk into a private country club than it is a public park.

MWoO

Reaction score
Forgot the discord, when is the next live stream?!?!

Misskermie

Reaction score
So, is Discord a webchat or an IM chat? I'm confused.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Snowth Takes A Bath In Thermonucleic Acid And Wakes Up 5 Hours Later In A Puddle Of Elon's Musk's Disintegrating Melons. In Related News, We Are All Dying This Summer.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
The forum as a concept is dying, but I don't think this one is -- I'm with Thunder that this is just a lull. This is still one of the more active forums I'm a member of... just look at the activity of this thread.

Discord can be accesses via your internet browser or its own app (I think at this point you just have to check it out); it's basically a chat room (you can post images and stuff, there's voice chat, etc). We have the Muppet Central discord, and within it is rooms for Muppet discussion, Sesame discussion, general "talk" ( :big_grin: - every time I go on there I just see "Gavry YMCA Johnson", which I have no clue what that's about, hahaha), etc. It's essentially a more immediate forum.

I don't use it as much because it's easier to find out about news on the forum and if you're not there you can miss a lot. It's good for when something major happens; we were going crazy over there and on the Lost Media discord when a new still for the Margaret Hamilton episode was found.