Confessing Crushes...

cjd874

Reaction score
HOW have I not mentioned Anna Kendrick yet? Or her A Simple Favor co-star Blake Lively? I think both of these women are gorgeous.

Misskermie

Reaction score
When I think Celebrity Crush, I think Adele. I think she's freakin' stunning.
She's also thicc but that's another thing.

Fictional wise though, I gotta go with Luigi from Super Mario. He's adorable.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
My mom recently told me that she had a HUGE crush on Hartley Hare when she was a kid:

Hmmm, I don't really understand why she'd like him so much. I mean sure he's kinda cute but I think he looks more creepy than anything else to be honest.

Perhaps it's personality, voice, or something I'm not aware of because I've never seen the show he originated from (I think it's called Pipkins or something like that) because I wouldn't know as I've never seen that series before.

cjd874

Reaction score
I really can't decide which woman is more perfect: Jill Wagner, Anna Kendrick, or Emma Stone.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Well, you guys. It's official:Giggles is my longest running animated crush ever.

I fell head over heels for that adorable chipmunk 3 years ago today (I only remember this because I kept a daily journal back then lol).

So yeah, being someone who hardly ever keeps a fictional crush for more than a couple of months. This is definitely a change of pace!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Does anyone else have the hots for SNL actress Aidy Bryant or is it just me? I personally think she's beautiful and has gorgeous eyes but I also have a bit of a thing for her voice as well for some reason.

Honestly, she's partially the reason I continue watching modern SNL despite my general "meh" feelings towards the show itself. Whenever I try to stop watching SNL, I'll remember how the girl of dreams is a regular on the show and I'll start watching it again. If she ever leaves SNL completely, then I would probably stop watching though.

My crush on her is so major in fact that if she ever attends one of our local Comic-Cons or other such conventions, I'd be too shy to even go near her. I couldn't risk possibly embarrassing myself in front of Aidy Bryant lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I decided to post this here instead of the Animated Hotties thread, because I certainly wouldn't consider Luan Loud hot by any means, but she is kind of cute enough:

But really, what's not to love about an awkward, quirky, dorky girl, whose sole purpose in life is to be funny and make people laugh? Even if her jokes, puns, and pranks are really bad and cringeworthy.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I don't watch The Loud House myself but judging by her character design, I'm almost certain that Luan is underaged :eek:.