Boy, is this forum dead today or what?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
can people stop saying discord is a chat room? Its not. There are chat rooms ON discord but discord itself is like any other IM program like skype. you're just confusing people who dont know what discord the program is

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, 1,000 Eyes said it was a message board, but it's not. This is a message board - it's what forums used to be called before they were called forums. Discord is not a message board.

Misskermie

Reaction score
I just signed up for it because I found the thread. Of course, it seems like an off time to be around

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You’re quoting me like you quote your politics: badly. I said it’s like a message board, I didn’t say it is one. Jesus Christ, how stupid do you people think I am?
you are still totally incorrect with that comparison though.

Servers can function like message boards. But you said discord is like a message board and the program itself is nothing like that. When you're explaining what discord is, you gotta make the distinction between discord as the program and a discord server, which you have not been doing.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You’re quoting me like you quote your politics: badly. I said it’s like a message board, I didn’t say it is one. Jesus Christ, how stupid do you people think I am?
It's considerable. Because you always act like you're right about everything and so above it all, when you're really not.