"WHOAH!" - What Surprised You Today Thread?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Seeing Piper Perabo on a talk show; I seriously haven't seen her in anything since the mid-2000s.

Misskermie

Reaction score
A Spider (Who I call Cecil) in my window that I had previously presumed dead has moved.

I am not only surprised, but afraid because I'm arachnophobic.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm continually surprised by the fact that Annoying Orange continues to be a thing. I honestly gave up on it after a couple of years because it just got so repetitive and old.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm continually surprised by the fact that Annoying Orange continues to be a thing. I honestly gave up on it after a couple of years because it just got so repetitive and old.
I used to love that in middle school, but then just decided to give up because it got really grating and tiring.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I mean, I remember checking it out due to curiosity about nine years ago, because the videos were always trending, and I'll admit, it was amusing in the beginning, and some of the supporting characters were genuinely funny . . . but yeah, how many times can Grandpa Lemon be brought back to life only to be killed again?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Heard a bullfrog croaking for the first time in a swamp near my house.... I never hear those things come out.

mariolover

Reaction score
I'm going to bump this. This is not from today, but a while ago I found out one of my college professors from last year tried to kill his uncle once. I somehow never thought about posting this before.

I wonder how he passed his background check?!?!?!?!?!?