Boy, is this forum dead today or what?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I'll be honest...as much as I love the Discord, I really miss when this place was more active, and we had deeper conversations here. I miss talking to folks like @D'Snowth, and @Blue Frackle, and @fuzzygobo, @ConsummateVs more, and goofing off on Friday nights. I just miss it here
I wish there was something I could do to wake it up a bit, but no one seems to be as invested as they used to be.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I'm on the discord; I appear sparsely, but one time I spent the entire night spamming the page talking to a fellow named Bratten about Disney characters, LittleJerry was ready to rage and Pig's Laundry was ready to drop the ban hammer as well. :big_grin:

D'Snowth can also use dark mode if he doesn't like the colors.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
@d’snowth gets a new pair of eyeglasses. “I don’t like the colors” my ***
I don't. I liked the old colors we had for our usernames a lot better than the colors you're using now.

But even so, the MC server is so large and has so many active people at once, it's hard to keep up with whatever the current conversations are - this why even in the days of IM, I never liked group chats with multiple people, it's easy to get lost in the shuffle.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Oh man, imo the Muppet Central discord is perfect in population and activity, just as I'd say the same for the forum. I'm a member of some servers where a new message appears every second and it's not fun at all.

But I get it; I joined the server when the Margaret Hamilton image was found. Every now and then I'll stop in and converse some if something piques my interest, but I'm also a member of 16 other discords (and that's condensed, lol).

Last edited: