My Muppet Replicas

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I know I haven't made many Muppet Show muppets lately but I am woring on Sesame Street puppet for a new series I'm doing

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I am definently not going to rebuild Cookie Monster :insatiable: but I want to make a seperate pupet of Cookie's ego The Great Cookie Theif. I will make it different from the Cookie I have now, he will be rounder and chubby and a light shade of cyan instead of his usual dark blue

I want to make a puppet that looks more like the illustration instead of the TV muppet. I know I can do this because I have made legit puppets of book characters before

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I am going to build Roosevelt Franklin´s Mother for sure this week

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I have officially decided to rebuild Harvey Monster, I liked the first one but I can do better

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Here are 4 more Sesame Street friends
first is Little Bird, I made him in spring of 2018

Next is Zoe, she took me all day to make but it was totally worth it

Next is Slimey the Worm, I made him in winter of 2017 but much like Little Bird I forgot about him when I showed off all my SS puppets

And last but not least it's Grundgetta, she took almost a week to make but was worth it

BertFan

Reaction score
Can you make a Lefty and Herbert Birdsfoot Replica?

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Can you make a Lefty and Herbert Birdsfoot Replica?
Yes I plan on making those 2 soon, I might have to wait a while though because I'm working on several original puppet films for a film festival

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I apologize for not posting on this thread for a while, I am currently doing more original puppet work but plan to make some muppets in the near future, for now here is a pink Muppaphone I made today :ouch:

Also I bought some golden orange brown fur that I will use to make a fox puppet but I have lots so after the fox I might rebuild Fozzie Bear :embarrassed:

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I used up all the fur that I was going to use to make a new Fozzie but luckily I know where to get more
also my local dollar store usually starts their halloween sale in the middle of July (oh joy) which means they will sell orange feather boas, when I get one I will be able to repair my Herr Von Bodefeld replica and I can show him to all of you