My Videos

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
After 5 months without any uploads, I have finally got around to posting a new Animutation. I put pretty much everything that's popular, both in my life and current trends, so I'm pretty sure that this video has a little something for everybody in it.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I have good news to followers of my YouTube channel. In a couple of days, I wil be uploading all of the unseen videos that couldn't be posted for copyright reasons onto Dropbox for all to finally see.

There will be 3 unseen "lost episodes" in this collection that in one way or another couldn't make the cut over the years. Unfortunately some of my highest quality videos and ones that I'm the most personally proud of have never seen the light of day due to how they feature copyrighted music and/or footage.

Don't worry though, these are not lost episodes in the creepypasta sense. So no hyper realistic gore, static that goes on for an obnoxious amount of time, out of place disturbing content, or any other overused cliches here lol :coy:.

Here is the list of new old videos you'll finally get to see after a long time of being stuck in the vault:

-Tennesse Song - A couple of years back, there was a serious wildfire problem in Tennesse so I thought I would make a heartfelt tribute to their state using a beautiful song by singer Margo Price about that place. The video was one huge love letter to Tennesse and their culture (Elvis, Dolly Parton, The Tennesse Titans, Blake Shelton, etc.).

-American Rock and Roll - I've done a ton of Kid Rock song videos in the past and this one is hardly any different. While you shouldn't go into this one expecting to see anything brand new, I'm sure people who like the rest of my videos will still enjoy this one whether it brings anything completely new to the table or not.

-I'd Be Lying - A video using the Blackberry Smoke song of the same name. It was released last year so most of the references are still relevant at the moment.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
After 5 months without any uploads, I have finally got around to posting a new Animutation. I put pretty much everything that's popular, both in my life and current trends, so I'm pretty sure that this video has a little something for everybody in it.
I see you're still using Whose Line.:wink: