Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
How? How do you think this was found? I'm aware the uploader is Oscarfan; in the comments he says "I found it over there"... why is everything Sesame treated like a CIA coverup ****.

datman24

Reaction score
How? How do you think this was found? I'm aware the uploader is Oscarfan; in the comments he says "I found it over there"... why is everything Sesame treated like a CIA coverup ****.
I don't think, I know. I may be fairly recent on this site compared to the rest of you, but I'm in all those sources, too. Here's a hint: Think of all the outside sources where a lot of the classic clips have surfaced from.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Well, to be fair, this is a show with 5 billion episodes. Not defending the really bad Sesame-brats but, fans are always gonna want more because there's always gonna be more to see.

I wanna find more instrumentals too!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
How sad it is that this fandom has sunk to the point that the so-called "Sesame Brats" are so problematic and toxic that we now have a legitimate term such as "Sesame Brats" to refer to them as. I really don't know of too many other fandoms that actually have a separate term for their bad seeds.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
So I'll take the hint and assume he has connections to the vault/archive/whatever it is in Queens.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Let's push the topic about Sesame Brats and clip-nagging aside, I've got an English version of Sesame Street's Minute Waltz on YouTube.

@Boober_Gorg added on the Muppet Wiki page for Minute Waltz confirming (from a trusted source, perhaps) that the original English version of the skit was really lip-synced in performance to the Color Me Barbra track. To further support this, I listened to the Color Me Barbra album track and the Hebrew Rechov Sumsum audio, and the instruments are either the same or NEARLY identical. Jeez, I dunno how the **** the Rechov Sumsum producers were given a backing track from Barbra Streisand's cover!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It's not lip-synced to the original recording; it was probably Loretta Long or someone else. They did covers during season 1, but I can't think of any instance where they actually licensed a specific track instead of just the rights to use the song.

So I'll take the hint and assume he has connections to the vault/archive/whatever it is in Queens.
If I did, I wouldn't waste it on something as innocuous as an instrumental track to some random song.

Last edited:

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
It's not lip-synced to the original recording; it was probably Loretta Long or someone else. They did covers during season 1, but I can't think of any instance where they actually licensed a specific track instead of just the rights to use the song.
So I guess MuppetVJ is wrong. Well, you'll never know what the actual SS audio for Minute Waltz sounds like until anymore early Season 1 shows get leaked online some day.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
@Oscarfan I just want to say whatever trouble you went through to find/make that instrumental clip, I thank you for it.

Now, if we got an instrumental version of “On My Pond”, I’d be very happy. That sax though. :cool: