Matt Vogel as Forgetful Jones!

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
YES! Forgetful is back ! After so many years! If only we can get Sherlock Hemlock, Hoots the Owl, and Murray Monster to get new performers.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
YES! Forgetful is back ! After so many years! If only we can get Sherlock Hemlock, Hoots the Owl, and Murray Monster to get new performers.
Well, actually this is an unreleased video from several years back. But still cool to see Forgetful get to speak again!
Matt does a great job.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Well, actually this is an unreleased video from several years back. But still cool to see Forgetful get to speak again!
Matt does a great job.
Oh, that's disappointing. I thought he'd appear in maybe season 49 or season 50, but that's still possible. You never know.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Seriously, Matt is one of the best performers around today! He can channel Caroll Spinney, Jerry Nelson, and even Richard Hunt, while also invoking himself into other characters as well.
(And Jim Henson).
Tbh, aside from The Count, i'm not the biggest fan of Matt's take on Jerry's characters. But besides that, yes he's everything a recast performer should be!

cjd874

Reaction score
This is the most incredible thing I've seen Matt Vogel do. I like his versions of Big Bird, the Count, Floyd Pepper, and Uncle Deadly...and this performance as Forgetful Jones is just remarkable. He and Eric Jacobson (Bert, Grover, Miss Piggy, Guy Smiley, Oscar) are the best recast Muppet performers out there.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
!!!!!

Oh my god! Matt does such a good Forgetful voice!

mbmfrog

Reaction score
DO you know what this could mean ?!?

WE MIGHT BE GETTING FORGETFUL JONES BACK FOR SEASON 50!!!! NOW THAT IS 50TH ANNIVERSARY SURPRISE.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
This was back in 2011, plus it was an unreleased video for that sesame Kinect thing