The Wander over Yonder Thread

C to the J

Reaction score
We know a show can only be successful if money is involved, right? Well, a Tumblr user put together a visual aid explaining how we can support WOY financially: How to Support Wander Over Yonder (Financially!)

Also, there is a marathon of the show that should be coming up later this summer on Disney XD, along with shows that got more respect and closure (Phineas and Ferb, Fish Hooks) and shows that might not have gotten definite closure (Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja), so we have another chance to give it more views.

As for the petition, we're less than 175 away from 50K! Even if we don't get the announcement for one more season right away (and I know full well Craig has been working on a new project for the same company that is apparently more obsessed with P&F, GF, the Mickey shorts, SvtFoE, and DuckTales), I'll expect some decent reward for all of SaveWOY's efforts, like more concept art of what would be in S3.

C to the J

Reaction score
If you think I’ve moved on from the show, think again.

It’s been exactly 1,000 days since Wander Over Yonder was left on a cliffhanger. SaveWOY’s been going on for three years and two weeks, yet we still don’t know everything about S3. The crew members are already busy doing some other stuff, I know, but does that dissuade us from convincing Disney to give the show proper closure? Of course not!

The 2020s will have to be a time when the campaign finally succeeds, assuming more people become aware of where the show was left off. It may take a while, and if we have to find a replacement for June Squibb as the voice of Stella Starbella after we triumph, then so be it. If we keep supporting WOY, our chances of seeing those S3 plans should increase a little more.

Last year, I made three major WOY-related pieces to spread awareness: The LEGO Star Nomad, three artwork images patterned after the Star Wars trilogy (IV-VI) on VHS, and a 5-year anniversary fan art with over 140 individuals.

But it’s still not enough.

This year, I’ve put together something truly unique. I can guarantee you won’t find anything like it from anyone else. One week from now, on Craig McCracken’s birthday, I shall share it with the world.

Hint: I made it with a Nintendo DS game that lets you create stuff.

C to the J

Reaction score
Behold the Star Nomad in action! Made with WarioWare: D.I.Y.

https://ve.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_pp2an1bsf71x2uqvv_r1.mp4

I meant to share this on the thread sooner, but I had other important matters, one of which involved a capstone project for an engineering technician training program. Anyway, I'm hoping this will be enough to let the public know we still haven't seen the last of Wander, Sylvia, and everyone else and let those who worked on WOY know there's still interest in those S3 plans.

While we're on the subject of videos, there is one uploaded by starteas I find quite amusing - it's a 'fanimatic' for a song the Two Man Gentlemen Band wrote in 2005. I bet you're getting those vibes from hearing Andy Bean's voice. It's the only adult-themed fan-made video I don't mind watching.

C to the J

Reaction score
Sorry I’ve been off for a long, long time, but guess what!

Wander Over Yonder is now legally available to watch on Hulu (along with Kick Buttowski, Suburban Daredevil, Pickle and Peanut, and Future-Worm)! Hopefully, if we get enough viewers to check it out, we can persuade Disney to let Craig McCracken work on that final season he was denied so long ago after he’s done with Kid Cosmic, which has been bumped to early 2021. I expect those higher-ups will rue the day they canceled it before the S2 premiere and put too much emphasis on Phineas and Ferb, Gravity Falls, and Star vs. the Forces of Evil. If it doesn’t do well on either Hulu or much later on Disney+, I’d just settle for a PDF copy of Craig’s plans for S3.

On another note, here’s what I made almost a year ago: a LEGO model of the Star Nomad.

Plus this comic page I made last year reminding readers of Disney’s ownership...

...and the first fan art I made of Kid Cosmic.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10220703623453588&set=gm.1497418013792155&type=3

Just you wait, higher-ups. When Hulu users reach the end of the S2 finale and say they want more, they WILL mean it.

Last edited: