The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Hey @MikaelaMuppet, I thought of you today. I met a woman named Laura Hall this afternoon and I couldn't stop thinking of how she has the name as the lady in the band on Whose Line Is It Anyway?

I just thought you'd think that's cool.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hey @MikaelaMuppet, I thought of you today. I met a woman named Laura Hall this afternoon and I couldn't stop thinking of how she has the name as the lady in the band on Whose Line Is It Anyway?

I just thought you'd think that's cool.
I do think it's cool actually @Flaky Pudding. Still think about Whose Line every here and there though, but not as much in recent times.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Finally, a mostly quiet and routine day after a week of dumpster fires at work. And tomorrow my sweetie and I are attending an all-day seminar from the local Master Gardeners' Association. It'll make things feel more like spring, despite the chillysoggy weather all week.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've really made connections with some really interesting people on Facebook over the years, whether they're connected to the Muppets in some way, or becoming Facebook friends with Kathy Greenwood, or other fellow puppeteers and puppetry enthusiats. Today was perhaps one of the more interesting of these connections: I received a friend request from the former associate producer for The Chipmunks back when their 80s cartoon series was still in production; he's been sharing a lot of wonderful insight into the production during his time working for them - a lot of which I'm basically sworn to secrecy about, since some of it got a little ugly, but it's amazing to expand my knowledge about certain production aspects.

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
Remember how I said I might be going to GalaxyCon Richmond?
Scratch that.

I might be goin to my first Convention next Saturday (assuming all goes well).

That being The Great Philadelphia Comic Con in Philadelphia!

Why? Two Reasons.

1. I want to start traveling more. It’s only 2 hours and 15 minutes from me. So, it’s not too, too far.

2. There is someone who’s going to be there that I really would LOVE to meet. That person is Noel MacNeal.

Yes, THAT Noel MacNeal. He’s gonna be there and I REALLY would LOVE to meet him!