"Street Mission" dark ride at PortAventura

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Just opened yesterday.

Still waiting for a full POV video to surface, including the pre-show (the ride's supposed to be five minutes long).

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Just opened yesterday.

Still waiting for a full POV video to surface, including the pre-show (the ride's supposed to be five minutes long).
Do I see the Around the Corner at 0.14 ??? Does this mean Around the Corner could make a comeback on the show?

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Do I see the Around the Corner at 0.14 ??? Does this mean Around the Corner could make a comeback on the show?
Well it is the 25th anniversary of that segment of the show...So I can see the Park make a return for the 50th anniversary.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I have to admit did anyone find the Count’s castle going a tad too fast to catch anything or was it just me ?

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Well it is the 25th anniversary of that segment of the show...So I can see the Park make a return for the 50th anniversary.
So I decide to snoop around and from what I heard after season 29 most of the Around The Corner set was either trash or reuse. With the park they made a new one out of existing assets from the original set however, I don’t know what’s the condition of it.

MWoO

Reaction score
This seems like a pretty cool attraction. The animatronics look just like the puppets. The motion is a little stiff, but this also isnt Disney.

This is exactly the kind of ride Disney should be making for The Muppets.