Ehhhh. . . . I'll Bite

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I remember one year it's because I wanted to dress up as Bullwinkle, but apparently the costumes had been recalled because they were made of flammable material, or something like that, so yeah, my mom pretty much suggested I go out as Mr. Potato Head again that year . . . and it seems like there was another year where I had to go as Mr. Potato Head for a similar reason.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
What if I told you I've watched some of my own silly videos on my saltywhiteguy92 channel high?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I wouldn't be the least bit surprise. Likewise, just the other day, there was a trending vid on YouTube from an anime with a busty girl bouncing her rack while doing the limbo, and I just knew it'd be something you'd watch.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Bumping dis thread up, mon!

I come to your house dressed up as my character the stoned Jamaican guy and start singing his song “Smoke the weed, fry all the chicken” and dance around. What do you do?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Bumping dis thread up, mon!

I come to your house dressed up as my character the stoned Jamaican guy and start singing his song “Smoke the weed, fry all the chicken” and dance around. What do you do?
Give you a bucket of fried chicken and let you pass out where you drop.

You. Have. A. Drug. Problem.
PUNCTUATED! FOR! EMPHASIS!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That'd be like bringing in Ed from ED, EDD N EDDY, Ed from GOOD BURGER, Ed from THE LION KING, and asking which is the dopiest Ed. :stick_out_tongue: