New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hey all! I'm Kazoooie, but you can call me Kaz or Wilbur(my name). You've yet to see anything, but i absolutely love to draw! For a long while I've been trying my hand at animation, but i'm sure i will just stick to little animatics here and there(Still working out a style for Muppets too lol).

Anyhow i'm glad to finally be apart of a place that shares my interests, and i hope i will get to know as much people as i can!
Welcome to Muppet Central!

Sally Swing

Reaction score
Hey folks! The name's Ai and I'm what you'd call an old new member. Used to be pretty active here back in the day, but then life, college, and other stuff happened and I made like the Avatar and vanished. (So did my fics but in retrospect, that's probably for the better.) That said, I'm planning to dive back into the world of fanfic and muppety goodness and I'm wicked excited about the new series with Josh Gad! I had...some issues with the 2015 series but for the most part, I did enjoy it, especially the second half, and I would've liked to see where it went from there. Ah well, what can ya do?

Uhhh...what else? I'm still a massive bookworm, animation junkie, and history nerd. I work full-time and I have a big German Shepherd who is my baby. Anyway, that's about it! I'm off to the fic section now! Adios!

HunterMuppet

Reaction score
Hello all, my names Hunter been a fan of the muppets and Sesame Street for 22 years and still going strong, even working on a puppet show of my own but also just thought I’d ask, how long has everyone had to wait for a reply from a fan letter to come back? I sent a fan letter to Brian Henson a month ago, Stacey Gordon on April 17th, and Caroll Spinney as of May 1st. I did request an autographed of a certain character that they’ve each portrayed but thought I’d ask the forum about it so I’ll know when to expect it if at all.

Muppet Mayhem

Reaction score
Hi my name is Kevin, my son is 7 and has recently found the muppets which I'm thrilled about. We've made some muppet puppets out of muppet plush dolls so far but we're hoping to make some. Does anyone know where we can find patterns for beaker or anyone else? We are still just learning but it's a great activity to do together. Thanks for letting me join!