The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
First warm Friday of the year.

Maybe next week might be better (and could possibly even be the last cool-ish/comfortable Friday of the season).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It was so freakin' windy today that debris and other tiny particles kept blowing into my eyes - it was very unpleasant.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
It was so freakin' windy today that debris and other tiny particles kept blowing into my eyes - it was very unpleasant.
Ugh. I spent part of yesterday assembling our mini-greenhouse in gusty winds...decided to do it in the garage and then carry it to the patio, and it was still a fight until I was able to weigh it down with planters.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Tried some kief earlier... seriously messes up with my brain. I have a headache now.
That's no ordinary weed. This strain is grown in Morocco and packs a heavy punch. Not your average home-grown.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
After nearly a lifetime of smoking, the consequences are finally catching up for my 75-year-old dad: not only will he soon have to undergo surgery to try to open up his clogged carotid arteries, but he'll now have to be hooked up to oxygen.

At the same time, all of this seems to have finally slapped him in the face, and he's finally trying to go cold turkey.