The New Am I The Only One Thread

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Am I the only one to think that Taco Bell is a front for Buenos Nachos run by Ron Stoppable from Disney's Kim Possible?
It started a couple years ago when they introduced the enchurrito. Now they're promoting loaded nacho tacos, also known as nacos. :hungry:

Last edited:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
This will sound weird, but...

Am I the only one who's always wanted to plunge my face into a whole cake and just dig in? Or has anyone here actually done that before? I really want to someday. :shifty:
My Mexican in-laws keep alive the mordida tradition, where the birthday celebrant has their face pushed into the cake after they blow out the candles! (We generally do it gently, but it's still a faceful of icing!)

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Am I the only one who despises how most cartoons have looked in the past 10-15 years? Why do so many cartoon characters these days have such large heads with round eyes and mishapen noses, and limbs like limp noodles?
The influence of anime. I'm not a fan either. The whole "chibi" style is too cutesy and really doesn't suit more serious stories at all.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
This will sound weird, but...

Am I the only one who's always wanted to plunge my face into a whole cake and just dig in? Or has anyone here actually done that before? I really want to someday. :shifty:
My mom has wanted to do this for years, but her kids always freak out because we like cake too :stick_out_tongue:.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Am I the only one who despises how most cartoons have looked in the past 10-15 years? Why do so many cartoon characters these days have such large heads with round eyes and mishapen noses, and limbs like limp noodles?
'Tis the style these days. Soon enough, it'll probably be something else. :smirk:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Am I the only one who wants to punch the lights out of Little Emperor Caesar because of how awful their pizzas are? Seriously, that was my favorite part from the Fast Food Civil Wars that led to Taco Heck/Buenos Nachos being the lone fast food chain in San Angeles, the part where the Noid and Charles Elliot Cheese stabbed him in the back.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Eh, the two times I've eaten Little Caesar's pizza I actually threw up. Which is why I'm soured on that entire franchise even if they have some concepts that I'd gladly try if made by a more trusted/better pizzamaker.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Eh, the two times I've eaten Little Caesar's pizza I actually threw up. Which is why I'm soured on that entire franchise even if they have some concepts that I'd gladly try if made by a more trusted/better pizzamaker.
Oof. What is LC doing differently, I wonder?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Dunno, but Ima not gonna be the one to find out. *Continues conspiracy to replace Little Emperor Caesar with Olivtavius Garden.