The New Am I The Only One Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I’ve only had their pizza once and..... yeah, wasn’t too happy with it.

Though really, I think it also depends on the location.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
They've always been kind of a lower-tier pizza chain anyway, much like Domino's. Pizza Hut seems to be the best, which may explain why they're pricier . . . Papa John's is really good as well.

There another chain that used to be in my town called Jett's that was also really, really good, but they up and left.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Eh, I'll eat pizza from those places, but...

Domino's: Really the one that's regularly okay even if the flavor could be better.
Papa John's: There was a period where we ate this regularly because it was what my second younger brother ordered. But why are their slices cut to a sort of shortish Gonzonian three-fingered grip? And why do they always pack a couple jalapeño peppers with their deliveries?
Pizza-Hut: I've kind of put PH at the bottom, more an "I'll eat it if it's what we have" but they ladle too much grease for the popular pan pizza thick-crusted specialties.

The pizza we eat with a far greater regularity at my home is Costco's, both plain cheese and meatlover. I much prefer the meatlover option to the plain cheese, unless the plain cheese gets extra toppings here at home before being shoved into the oven for a second bake. Plain cheese is my least favorite pizza of all, but again, it's a case of "I'll eat it if it's what we have".

There are other places available that make good quality pizzas like Pirillo's or Magno's, though those are sit-down restaurants for special times. :hungry:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Papa John's: why do they always pack a couple jalapeño peppers with their deliveries?
I . . . have no clue, actually.

But I wish other chains would offer garlic dipping sauce for the crust like they do.

And you do have a point, though: Pizza Hut's pizza really does have a tendancy to be far too greasy.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
For someone who says cheese is overrated, you sure have been talking about it an awful lot lately. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks this song sounds like something we were have heard on SS or TMS back in the 70s?