The Great MC Fandom Exchange Month

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I'm watching this version.

Finished Act I, onto Act II, pleasantly surprised at the quality so far.
Oh nice! That's not a way i've thought about watching it before.

It's somewhere between an 8.5 and 9 on an out of 10 scale.

Good play. I enjoyed it. A few parts got boring (mainly Act II) but overall very well crafted. It's huge though.

I like how Hamilton starts out a hero, ends up falling in Act II yet near the end regains his footing before his demise.

Very nicely done.
Yay, glad you liked it! And, yeah, I definitely agree, I do prefer the first act. Yeah, he definitely went out with dignity. Darned if he didn't lose his mind though, before that.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Double Post.

Oh, and @Old Thunder I listened to Chemical Wedding and I actually kinda liked it. The songs were catchy but not horribly repetitive, the singing was somewhat soothing in an odd way, and the lyrics were meaningful. I think the title song. I will say though, and this may sound stupid since it kind of comes with the genre but, guitar is nice but I think there's too much of it? Or rather, I think the guitar was too loud in some songs.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I think the title song.
What do you think about it? :coy:

I will say though, and this may sound stupid since it kind of comes with the genre but, guitar is nice but I think there's too much of it? Or rather, I think the guitar was too loud in some songs.
The album definitely has a very ‘90s metal feel, and obviously there’s a great deal of guitar, but it was their full intention to make it heavy like this. In fact, Roy Z and Adrian Smith decided to restring their guitars with bass strings for the top ones to really bring out the crushing force. I get why some may not care for it, I like it myself. You’d probably prefer some more melodic stuff like Maiden’s Piece of Mind or Powerslave.

Glad you liked it overall though. How would you rate it on a 1 - 10 scale?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Hey, anyone else wanna try? This is a great opportunity for everyone to finally feel pressure to like that thing you've secretly wanted them to try.