Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I have a lot of Sesame Street clips on my channel and I never got any copyright strikes on any of those videos. the only thinf I have gotten are a few copyright claims and that's about it.
It's really easy to get away with posting foreign SS clips since most co production aren't very protective of their stuff but I have some english clips that might get me a strike

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It seems like Sesame Workshop has stopped posting special anniversary videos for now, but today they posted the classic near and far, and I feel it would have been better if it was a mash-up or (even better) collection of all the "near and far with Grover" bits (but it's just the usual season 6 one).

Cookie3001

Reaction score
It seems like Sesame Workshop has stopped posting special anniversary videos for now, but today they posted the classic near and far, and I feel it would have been better if it was a mash-up or (even better) collection of all the "near and far with Grover" bits (but it's just the usual season 6 one).

didn't they already post this?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
didn't they already post this?
Others have answered, but I am surprised that they hadn't uploaded it sooner. Of course I'm also surprised it hasn't been released on home video by now (usually if they release an example of Grover doing near and far it's always the "Over, Under, Around, and Through" song). And I checked on Muppet Wiki some time ago and saw that the classic season 6 "near and far" hasn't been on the show since the late-1980s (I can see why it might not have been on the show since around 2001, but the late-'80s???).

Every once in a while they upload clips that I thought had already been uploaded years ago (the only example I can really think of right now being The American Revolution: National Bird). Of course now they're uploading classic clips converted into high definition, so I wonder if they would (or maybe have and I haven't noticed yet) re-upload certain classics if they're in HD.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Others have answered, but I am surprised that they hadn't uploaded it sooner. Of course I'm also surprised it hasn't been released on home video by now (usually if they release an example of Grover doing near and far it's always the "Over, Under, Around, and Through" song). And I checked on Muppet Wiki some time ago and saw that the classic season 6 "near and far" hasn't been on the show since the late-1980s (I can see why it might not have been on the show since around 2001, but the late-'80s???).

Every once in a while they upload clips that I thought had already been uploaded years ago (the only example I can really think of right now being The American Revolution: National Bird). Of course now they're uploading classic clips converted into high definition, so I wonder if they would (or maybe have and I haven't noticed yet) re-upload certain classics if they're in HD.
That is weird, one of the first things that SS fans (including me) think of when they think of Grover is his near and far bit