The “What did you do today?” thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
FINALLY went to see the lego movie part 2 even when it meant driving to an hour away theater..... totally worth it! Loved this sequel! :big_grin:

Oh, and I got the ultimate cheese lovers pizza at Pizza Hut for din din.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Started a new account on the ToughPigs forum, after I got myself logged out of the old one.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Was there not a forgot password option or something?
There was, but the thing is, they send you a verification code whenever you change your password. But then i would keep forgetting to look at the email for a few days, and it would get buried with all of my other emails. And so, I had them send me a new verification code, but you can't do that until you've confirmed the last one, and it was a vicious cycle caused by my own stupidity.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I just started a new online writing course about Screenplay Writing and this week's project is to take a popular Broadway musical and change the style of music to something else.

My idea is to take the ever so popular Hamilton and do it in the style of classic '80s metal music. I'm sure that my fellow classmates will enjoy my idea because nowadays two things that people just can't seem to get enough of are Hamilton and '80s throwbacks of any kind.

cjd874

Reaction score
I practiced driving in the rain today...using windshield wipers is easier than I thought! I still suck at driving in reverse and my feet are still too heavy on the gas pedal, so those are other things to work on.
Three months until my road test...wish me luck!!!

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I practiced driving in the rain today...using windshield wipers is easier than I thought! I still suck at driving in reverse and my feet are still too heavy on the gas pedal, so those are other things to work on.
Three months until my road test...wish me luck!!!
Good luck!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Cut ties with a friend i’ve almost been friends with for 10 years now...... but honestly, it was for the best, and I seriously feel like I just took so much weight off my shoulder. (Literally, too).