The “What did you do today?” thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I practiced driving in the rain today...using windshield wipers is easier than I thought! I still suck at driving in reverse and my feet are still too heavy on the gas pedal, so those are other things to work on.
Three months until my road test...wish me luck!!!
Good luck man! Key thing is just make sure your instructor doesn’t come off as intimidating.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I practiced driving in the rain today...using windshield wipers is easier than I thought! I still suck at driving in reverse and my feet are still too heavy on the gas pedal, so those are other things to work on.
Good luck!

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Cut ties with a friend i’ve almost been friends with for 10 years now...... but honestly, it was for the best, and I seriously feel like I just took so much weight off my shoulder. (Literally, too).
I literally cut ties with all my friends after high school cause I thought they were holding me back from the person I wanted to be... it happens.

Good luck man! Key thing is just make sure your instructor doesn’t come off as intimidating.
My instructor was this really old lady with a smoker's cough who called me the Jolly Green Giant. :laugh:

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I went to the flea market and bought 2 Sesame Street toys, a Nanco Oscar :grouchy: plush from 2003 and Sing and Snore Ernie:stick_out_tongue:

Any Del

Reaction score
A little advice: The day of the exam take DEEP breaths and tell yourself "I can do this!" You are going to get nervous but if you do that and listen and look carefully you'll pass.

Any Del

Reaction score
Watching "No Good Nick" on Netflix. Really interesting series. Can't wait for Part 2.