What made you roll your eyes today thread?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, California is one of about four or so states that don't require going through law school to take the bar exam, so unfortunately, she has that in her advantage.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
Well, California is one of about four or so states that don't require going through law school to take the bar exam, so unfortunately, she has that in her advantage.
No offence , but I don't think that she has that type of mind to go to law school, or any other school that requires you to have an intellectual mind. She should just stick to sex tapes, and being a reckless embarrassment that only the clueless and the dumb worship .

Last edited:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Becoming a lawyer is not something to do on a whim. Even if there are loopholes being in California, it takes time and commitment before you can represent people in court.

You join a law firm, you sit in on a few trials to understand the complexities of the judicial system. THEN you might be able to represent clients in court. Otherwise, the judge will dismiss her:
"Counsel, you don't know your butt from your elbow! Case dismissed!"

There's more to being a lawyer than just hanging up a shingle.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Which brings up another question. Even if Kim Kardashian turns out to be the most brilliant legal mind since J. Edgar Hoover, are people really gonna beat down her door to have her represent them in court? Maybe Mama June and her boyfriend Sweet Possum Butt.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently this is a new thing now: everytime I log into Instagram, it's deemed "suspicious," and I have to have a security code emailed to me to prove that it's me trying to log into my account.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
You must be you.
Because if you're not you,
And I'm not me,
Then we're not us.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
My Toshiba (I think) VCR and DVD combo.

Was working fine earlier today when I played a Thomas tape. Now it gets all creaky when I play another, and I only recently used it Friday.

:rolleyes:

Any Del

Reaction score
My Toshiba (I think) VCR and DVD combo.

Was working fine earlier today when I played a Thomas tape. Now it gets all creaky when I play another, and I only recently used it Friday.

:rolleyes:
Sorry to hear that.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Thanks. I think it’s just having one of its moments.

I’ll try another tape tomorrow and see how it acts.