When Will SDCC Chef be available to order?

beaker

Reaction score
Since SDCC starts tommorrow, I was just wondering if one will be able to order SDCC Chef off the Palisades club by weekend's end?

fozziebear900

Reaction score
Do you mean the chef with the lobsters if so its already out in england.
JUS
:cool: :sing: :big_grin: :halo:

beaker

Reaction score
So I guess SDCC Chef wont be available to order in 2 weeks *after* SDCC *sigh* I dont get it, its been in the UK for awhile(I dont know how), and its at SDCC...surely they would have a few at PAlisades hq? Hmmm...Oh well, just means more cool Muppet stuff in August to look forward to!

WiGgY

Reaction score
With the new CC set up the Chef will be available at the end of the con. It's been in England because Palisades sent them to distributors for europe buyers, but the distributors released the figures like 3 weeks early. This was not what the company wanted, but they couldn't stop it.

grail

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
With the new CC set up the Chef will be available at the end of the con.
Indeed! You should be able to log into the CC area and order them as of Monday morning. (though I might wait until afternoon before you check, just to be sure.) At least, that's my understanding.

Reaction score
Just got an email from Palisades... the Swedish Chef exclusive is now availiable to order through their collector's club. Just ordered mine...can't wait to see it.

tomahawk

Reaction score
I picked mine up at San Diego. He rules!!! And the lobsters...........perfect. :big_grin:

BJC899

Reaction score
I orded mine before.

I can't wiat until it comes! I am so excited!

(There should be a chef smilie to go at the end of this post)

This is the best I can do