If you missed Quinn on "Millionaire"...

Gonzo

Reaction score
If you missed my "Millionaire" appearance, you can now see the full appearance on my website...

http://www.quinnarama.com/videos.html

It's my brand-spanking new "Shameless Video Promotion" section, and it's got the "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" video in Real Player (you need the latest version, 9.0 to view it). Thanks to Scott "Scarecroe" Hanson for that.

It's also got a KUTV News "human interest story" on me from April 2001 (in Windows Media Player and Real Player) and a "Fluid Television" piece from February 2001 (in both formats), if you're interested in those.

I look darn cute.

And a little bit crazy.

Anyway, if you're interested, and have a few minutes to kill, check them out.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Natalie

Reaction score
Hey, Quinn,

I watched all your vids on this site. Awesome! Anyway, you said something in one about there not being a toy design major, or something like that. Not that you'd necessarily ever do it, since it's far from you and it looks like you may already have other plans, but at the college I'm going to, the Fashion Institute of Technology in NYC, there is a major called "toy design" (I'm pretty sure that's what it's called). Anyway, if you're interested at all in finding more info on this, check out http://www.fitnyc.edu

They also have a few other majors they invented that aren't found at any other colleges. Just thought I'd point it out.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I had the "Who Wants Quinnnnn to be a Millionaire?" on video, and I'll be dog-nabbed if someone didn't tape over it!!

Oh, that was ME being stoopid. I have GOT to learn to label my tapes. At any rate, I did at least get to see them.

But I digress, your Rubber Duckie is more cuter. :stick_out_tongue:

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Watching the master

Quinn,
Very cool vid's. Nice to see some attention and not ridicule come to something that's got to be fun and is obviously very creative. That rocks and so do you.

By the way, my friend and his family take one year turns with travelling and taking a doorknob along. Similar to your rubber duckie except it's a family thing.

Thanks for sharing,
Michele

wockawocka

Reaction score
I saw it with my sister... did Meredith bug you at all? :concern:

I wouldn't have let her touch that rubber duckie... but that's just me, lol. :wink:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Quinn didn't have much of a choice. Meredith picked his Rubber Duckie up, kissed him and then called Quinn a nut.

What a wonderful moment. :big_grin:

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
Sunshineboz said:
By the way, my friend and his family take one year turns with travelling and taking a doorknob along. Similar to your rubber duckie except it's a family thing.

Thanks for sharing,
Michele
It sounds like you're related to Aunt Clara from "Bewitched". She had a doorknob collection that included over 5,000 pieces! And even more spooky than that, the actress who portrayed her (Marion Lorne) actually collected doorknobs!

Unfortunately I missed Quinn's appearance and I normally watch "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" :frown:

I'll have to watch the vid clips on a friend's computer which is faster than mine.