How annoying is it...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Luke said:
that people, especially new people, (although we love em so) come to the forum and just post their messages about Henson news or whatever, in like multiple different categories, yet they haven't bothered to look around the forum and find we've been discussing the same topic in a thread titled in a way that makes it clearly obvious ! It's happened twice today now, makes me wanna rip hair out (not neccasarily mine !)
Wasn't there already a thread about this, where we complained that people, especially new people, (although we love em so) come to the forum and just post their messages about Henson news or whatever, in like multiple different categories, yet they haven't bothered to look around the forum and find we've been discussing the same topic in a thread titled in a way that makes it clearly obvious ! It's happened twice today now, makes me wanna rip hair out (not neccasarily mine !) no, I can live with that. It sort of annoys me when people post the same thing in two or more sub-forums. Also when people use your avatar, that sort of upsets me! wow...you two have similar dislikes...of course I mentioned that too, just in non-understandable words one thing that sort of annoys me is when someone who has only posted a few times will ask why they are never mentioned in our inside jokes...sorry, we don't just pick out names....we type about who we know! one thing that's not annoying, but funny...some people seem to have this thought that all the top members hang out together and stuff...nope only on here! everyone is saying the same thing :eek: it's a conspiracy :eek: You are all weirdos. Some people just try too hard I guess. It's usually the posts created just to talk to one person that I find awkward. The "why don't you like me?" sort of threads. However, these people are usually nice and simply trying to fit in. You just can't force good relationships. Friendships are created over time and mutual interests. It is tempting for members to post without listening to others before hand. Usually answers are already provided and take minimal effort to find. Ok, for real what annoys me. People that bring threads back from the dead when it really doesn't need to be done. It's lke people search out dead topics and decided for some reason THAT is where they will start to post. Who needs to relive a thread that obviously wasn't good enough to stay active? I've done it maybe once and I hated myself for it. Also, misleading titles annoy me. I've seen some topics that are titled something like "New Muppet Movie!" and it's just someone's idea for a movie that doesn't even make sense, or even an idea that has been said before like a hundred times. What's up with that? I guess these are some of the problems when you spend too much time on a message board. You become old and bitter, and hate the youth that moves into your neighborhodd. (darn hippies).

LOL!! I'm picking!! :embarrassed:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Aw, shucks. If I have to explain the joke, there isn't a joke.

Anyways, everyone was copying what the other was saying, so I did that to an extreme.

King Prawn

Reaction score
Aw, shucks. If I have to explain the joke, there isn't a joke.

Anyways, everyone was copying what the other was saying, so I did that to an extreme.

Natalie

Reaction score
I agree with you Sarah. And...this is getting annoying... :eek: