The Muppets Take Gotham City

beaker

Reaction score
My my, best Palisades customs Ive seen, definately big props for expansion and uniquness...cool custom penguin, but hey...
is that a Koozebane Kermit? Where'd you get that???

Gonzo

Reaction score
beaker said:
My my, best Palisades customs Ive seen, definately big props for expansion and uniquness...cool custom penguin, but hey...
is that a Koozebane Kermit? Where'd you get that???
Thanks, Cory.

That is indeed a Koozebane Kermit.

Ken sent him to me out of the goodness of his heart, evidently. I certainly wasn't expecting it, but there he was. Not in the package, but hey. He makes a nice Commissioner Gordon. Especially with that Batsignal.

ba-BOW!

:sympathy:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
I LOVE your customs, Quinn, and these are DEIFINITELY my new favorites! One question, though....No Batgirl? I think Janice'd make a GOOD Batgirl.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Manda:-D said:
I LOVE your customs, Quinn, and these are DEIFINITELY my new favorites! One question, though....No Batgirl? I think Janice'd make a GOOD Batgirl.
Janice is destined to be Poison Ivy.

I may turn another Miss Piggy figure into a Batgirl figure, because yeah, Batgirl needs to be there. I want all the Bat-team to be pigs.

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
Those are way cool Quinn! If I had the patience and the sculpy, oh yeah, and the figures I would make Piggy as Samantha from Bewitched (just like my avatar), Kermit as Darrin, and I don't know who for Endora.