New Muppet Movies?

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
OK I HAVE A QUESTION FOR EVERYBODY AND ANYBODY! iS THERE GOING TO BE ANY NEW MUPPET MOVIES? I THOUGHT OF A GOOD MUPPET MOVIE, New Muppet movie idea:
Kermit gets Frognaped by some body so its up to his friends to rescue him but they reolize its going to take more help than just Fozzie, Gonzo, Piggy, Rizzo, and Pepe. So they righjt letters to all of there friends (now this brings us to a conclution abouthow we want to bring back Fraggle Rock) They right all of there friends including Fraggle Rock (Gobo, Mokey, Wembley, Boober and Red), Sesame Street (super Grover, Cookie, Bert, Ernie and Elmo) And why not through in some characters like Labyrinth, Dark Crystal, And more! I can Picture the movie being like a parody like the calanders like Red hanging from the sealing all dreased in black like mission impossable, than ther bound to make a video game and action figures and mcdonalds or wendys would make the movie toys! I think that would be awsome and an excelent way to bring back the Fraggles! JUST AN IDEA!

WEMBLEY FRAGGLE
(TYLER CURTIS) :excited: :smirk:

Erine81981

Reaction score
LOVE IT COOL I WOULD LOVE IT TO SEE THAT ONE BAD IF THEY WERE TO MAKE IT.

Ok about the fraggles, Robin remembers Fozzie's mother's house in the country. So Robin and friends go there to get the fraggle's hows that

MustangRockstar

Reaction score
i dunno i'd still like to see a this is spinal tap approach to the electric mayhem. maybe they are trying to get a record label but cant because their retro style doesnt fit the pop rock mainstream.