Kermit's Swamp Years: The Mission To Locate

King Prawn

Reaction score
Okay i know we've disscussed before about Henson's Marketing Skill's but come on this is insane it's suppose to be released near the end of August that's only Three month's away and there's nothing on it not even at www.columbia tristar.com

okay in September 3rd (Zack you'll like this info) they'll be releasin Mickey's House of Villians, somewhere in the middle of September they'll also be releasing Monster's, Inc this info has been up on Amazon for weeks. but yet nothing on KSY.

We have to give them credit they do ave TMCC listed for an October release but there's nothing on KSY not even on the internet apart from the same text everywhere and the trailer.

We need more info.

anyone have any?

Bragi

Reaction score
House of Villains? Does anyone know which villains exactly it contains?

As it turns out I had a funny conversation with the director here in Iceland who directs most of the Disney dubbings and he said I wouldn't ever get another Disney job since my character was killed. He does have a point but Disney seem to be using him (Gaston) at least in the "House of Mouse" TV-series. One wonders (-:

Beauregard

Reaction score
You can find a bit of info on KSY at www.imdb.com if you search KSY it comes up with it. I always go to this website when I want to find out about fims and actors.
Bye,
Beauregard

King Prawn

Reaction score
I think it'll include all the characters, over at Amazon.com they have the cover art which includes a few characters including Ursula (Sp?) from The Little Mermaid and she was killed in the movie.