Naked Sam

FrackleBlue

Reaction score
I was watching the Muppet Show tonight and got an idea for accessories that Nude Sam could come with. How about a poddeum, a grauate hat, and a pointing stick?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

I think we are multiplying.

First Luke and Mr. Penguin, And now Me and FrackleBlue...

:smirk: :rolleyes:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
LOL! You think YOU'RE multiplying:there's 13 variations on Fozzie!! :embarrassed: "Move over Sybil!"

Hey, Frackle Blue, I think the accessories are already decided upon for Nekkid Sam.

FOZ :attitude:

FrackleBlue

Reaction score
Do you know what they are?

What's your guy's Muppet wish list?

I hope to see Sweetums, Pops, Robin, Marvin Suggs, and Uncle Deadly next year. Think these are likely?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Nix all those except the possibility of Sweetums and Robin.

Go check thru "Ask Ken at Palisades" thread, there's TONS of info there.

FOZ

FrackleBlue

Reaction score
Why aren't any of the others possible? They are main muppets. I hope we aren't just going to get varients from now on. I'd rather have new characters. Fozzie's mom would be great too.

There are so many posts in that thread that I can't read them all. Is there a way to organize the highlights somewhere?

Sam T Eagle

Reaction score
I also hope we get other Muppets beside varients I sure would like to see Pops, Uncle Deadly, Marvin Suggs & Fozzie's mom Emily Bear

FrackleBlue

Reaction score
Fozzie's mom's name is Emily? I never knew.

How about the Muppet Sportscaster? It would give a companion for the Muppet Newsman.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Just to correct some info here, the accessories for Sam have not been decided on, from what I remember Ken saying. Also, Sweetums, Pops, Robin, Marvin Suggs, and Uncle Deadly are all possible figures. Sweetums and Robin are defnitaly coming out sooner of later. That has been said. Are they sculpted yet? I dunno. Will they be in 2004? I dunno. But before the line ends (if it goes all 14 series) you will see Robin and Sweetums, though maybe not together. Marvin and Pops are both really good possibilities. Marvin was planned for series 7, and may still be. Pops is also on the radar. Uncle Deadly could happen, but maybe not. He is the only questionable one on the list.

Emily Bear would be interesting, but even though she is Fozzie in a wig and dress, I would hate to see the Fozzie sculpt used to make her. I'd much rather see a whole new sculpt with a whole new pose if possible.

Sam T Eagle

Reaction score
Wiggy, Thanks for the information & The muppet sportscaster name is Louis Kazagger Wiggy do you know if he's is on the rader and I sure would like to see Uncle Deadly, Nigel, Bobby Bensen and Baby Band,
George the Jantior, Lips, Bean Bunny, J.P. Gross, & Wanye & Wanda.
I know some these are not going to had been or none of them are going to had been that will be sad but I will keep dreaming maybe some day I or we will have them all some day :big_grin: