Target List!

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
My Target has a crap selection with prices the same as Suncoast, so Suncoast gets all my business. As far as Muppets are concerned, Target sucks. They'd rather have 30 pegs for Cat in the Hat junk. Even though I did buy one of those figs... Cause it was geared toward the original and not the Mike Meyers trash. So keep your dollars where they count folks. Target is good for toilet accessories ,but not toys.

Tera

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
There's only one Target carrying them here in Memphis, and it's across town. I'll go out there to get it, though! I needs my Kermit Koozie!

FOZ :smile:
If you can't find it, come to FL. That's the ONLY figure Target has.
I need others! More, more, I'm still not satisfied!

jediX

Reaction score
Cap Backfire said:
My Target has a crap selection with prices the same as Suncoast, so Suncoast gets all my business. As far as Muppets are concerned, Target sucks. They'd rather have 30 pegs for Cat in the Hat junk. Even though I did buy one of those figs... Cause it was geared toward the original and not the Mike Meyers trash. So keep your dollars where they count folks. Target is good for toilet accessories ,but not toys.
Actually, Target has been my best source for LOTR and current [post-blue saga] Star Wars figures. Go fig (wocka wocka! ...what a horrible joke).