Only 1 year and 274 days till Star Wars: Episode three comes out

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I'm going to say ditto because the real words I want to use can't be printed here!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i think that has been the biggest problem for epsiodes 1 and 2. there really isn't that much character development between the characters in episodes 1 and 2 and the compuer graphics seem to be dragging the movies down because that's all what lucas has focused on. if you compare episodes 4, 5 and 6 to episodes 1 and 2, there's more of a story, more character development and less computer graphics that do not over shadow the movies. sure the technology is far more advanced than it was 25 years ago when episode 4 came out, followed by 5 and 6, but the movie focused more on the continuing character development, like the maturing of han solo from the kind of pigheaded macho person to the more thoughful person that was seen in episode 6 or the young eager luke to the more mature and smarter luke. this kind of stuff is not shown in episodes 1 and 2. instead, we get to see what new special graphics lucas put in it.

ryan

Gerard

Reaction score
Oh wow, another Star Wars (or should it be Star Bores?) movie :sleep:

I just don't see what's so great about people whacking each other with lava lamps. i fell asleep in Episode 2, which was really episode 5, which is really confusing.

I am not even going to waste my time and $8.50 on that one.

The only good thing about it is the excellent SFX.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i hope episode 3 is really dark and has a lot of action to it...i love when bad guys win!....there's just something about them...

ryan

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
call me weird, but I kind of like the first two.... :smirk:

Beauregard

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
i hope episode 3 is really dark and has a lot of action to it...i love when bad guys win!....there's just something about them...

ryan
I've heard that it is going to be the Darkest yet, and going to have more action than any other SW film. I can't wait, that Palpatine makes me shake in my boots, when I watched Ep 6 I found taht he was the scarest badie I had ever seen, he was so horible.

Aprentice Count Von Beauregard

No, no I am not your apprentice.

Good, good, my young aprentice.

Cut it out