My Muppet Prizes!

Missy

Reaction score
Hi Everybody!

I haven't posted in quite some time, but I've been reading an awful lot on here. :smile: This past Saturday I went to our local amusement park (Kennywood) and was immediatley on a hunt for Muppet prizes. Last year, the Muppet Show prizes abound, but this year there was a lot of Sesame Street and only a few Muppet Show Muppets. Long story short (too late!) :crazy: My fiance won me any Muppet prize that my little obsessed heart desired. :wink: I am hoping to have my own classroom next year and my "giant Muppets" would be great decorations. You can see my bounty here: Muppet Prizes! :confused: and :eek: are so soft and cuddly!

I also got a very cool nonMuppet prize: ALF! who is also very cuddly (I really don't like hard stuffed animals - but the ginat Cookie Monster, Big Bird and Gonzo are exceptions for me).

Anyway, I just wanted to share the great Saturday I had!

~Missy

Beauregard

Reaction score
Cool, wow, that stuff looks great. Wish I had that much stuff...

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Wow, they are some great prizes. Were they all prizes? I especially love the bunsen and beaker and Gonzo, they are great.
If you won those I want to go to whereever you went!
:excited:

Missy

Reaction score
Yup, they were all won. It was a great time!

~Missy :wink:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Wow, you are so lucky! You must have lots of muppet luck. I have had lots of luck in the past but I havent had any luck for a while in finding muppet items, except for the excellent palisades figures. :smile: