Guy Smiley on Sesame Street?

billyk

Reaction score
My sister said that Guy Smiley was on this AM on SS (of course) 8/20. It sounded like he was on there during the Journey To Ernie segment. When I turned on SS, all I saw was Ernie singing a song called Imagination. Now I don't know how Mr. Smiley would fit into that song/sketch or if it was just the Guy Smiley puppet (with different features), or if it was Prince Charming or what. All I saw was Ernie singing the song in the apartment.

Did anyone here see it??

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Recently, after "Journey to Ernie" they showed "Do De Rubber Duckie" which featured Ernie singing in the tub with a lot of Muppets like Guy Smiley, Telly, Oscar, Kermit, The Count, Biff, Gladys and Hoots. Guy Smily sang a line in the song.

Is that what your sister might have been thinking of?

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
They don't put much of Guy Smiley on anymore. They still play a lot of old songs and pieces from the old SS shows.
I saw him on like last year and the year before.

Then I think I saw him last week on Elmo's World, it was the Rapunzel skit with Prince Charming.
I keep watching SS to see if they stick him in there somewhere, I missed it this morning. :stick_out_tongue:

cyclone45

Reaction score
Searching for skits

I am searching for any Guy Smiley game show skits, if anyone is on kazaa im cyclone45. Thanks