Kermit with Kylie Minogue!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew anything about Kermit the Frog and Kylie Minogue. I have an mp3 of them singing together but know nothing about it. I would like to know what event or when and where it was recorded.

Does anyone know?

thanks,
from Paul :smile:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Paul,

Kermit appeared on Kylie's TV special "An Audience with Kylie Minogue". Originally produced for the UK in 2001, it re-aired in Canada in 2002. It was never shown on US TV though.

Here is some more info and a photo from the special...

http://www.muppetcentral.com/news/2001/092501.shtml

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Thanks for your help Phillip. I should have guessed that it was from something like that but just was'nt sure.
:smile:

giovannii

Reaction score
Kylie Minogue (and her sister Dannii) are like my other favourite things aside from the Muppets.

When Kermit and Kylie sang "Especially For You" together it was a dream come true for me seeing my 2 fave things connect.

My avatar picture is from that special.

John

MJTaylor

Reaction score
Ah yes, I saw that. Australia got it too.
With all due respect to any Jason Donovan fans reading this, I always liked Kermit better, so that duet was a highlight of that special.

Brinatello

Reaction score
I caught that on YouTube a few weeks ago. It's a very cute video. Kylie is one of the luckiest girls in the world!

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Brinatello said:
I caught that on YouTube a few weeks ago. It's a very cute video. Kylie is one of the luckiest girls in the world!
Indeed. She should be so lucky....lucky lucky lucky....she should be so lucky...

(sorry, pardon the bad Kylie joke)

Pianodog

Reaction score
The best thing about that duet for me is the roar that rises from the audience when they see Kermit. A whole lot of love for the little green fellow there!

Pianodog.

fluffmuppet

Reaction score
OMG people were cheering for Kermit more haha! Kermit touches your heart!

I never agreed on Kylie's wardrobe hmmm