Off to college!

Natalie

Reaction score
Hey again everybody!
Thanks Matt for typing that for me (and I didn't wake you up! you were up!).
Yeah, this internet being down has been driving all of us crazy. You never know how much you miss something til it's gone. Right now anyway it's working fine, but we'll see how long that keeps up. I'm doing pretty good so far and having fun. My dorm room isn't way too small, there's lots of cool people around (a little bit too many girls though), and lots of stuff to do. So, I'll keep talking again when I can, but classes start on Tuesday so we'll see how busy I'll be then.

wockawocka

Reaction score
Natalie said:
Hey again everybody!
Thanks Matt for typing that for me (and I didn't wake you up! you were up!).
Yeah, this internet being down has been driving all of us crazy. You never know how much you miss something til it's gone. Right now anyway it's working fine, but we'll see how long that keeps up. I'm doing pretty good so far and having fun. My dorm room isn't way too small, there's lots of cool people around (a little bit too many girls though), and lots of stuff to do. So, I'll keep talking again when I can, but classes start on Tuesday so we'll see how busy I'll be then.

Hi Natalie... hmm... I've kind of already heard all of this, but I was supposed to go canoeing at turkey run today with youth group, but I can't because it closed because of the rain. So if Claire is still going to the Judah/Central soccer game today, I will too, but that's about all I'm doing today. (I don't even know if Corey is playing in this game though...) I'll talk to you pretty soon, bye! I love you! :smile:

Natalie

Reaction score
wockawocka said:
Hi Natalie... hmm... I've kind of already heard all of this, but I was supposed to go canoeing at turkey run today with youth group, but I can't because it closed because of the rain. So if Claire is still going to the Judah/Central soccer game today, I will too, but that's about all I'm doing today. (I don't even know if Corey is playing in this game though...) I'll talk to you pretty soon, bye! I love you! :smile:
Um...why didn't you just write me an e-mail?