What did Northern Calloway (David) die from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well, this clears up alot for me. I always wondered, too, what ever happened to David. I also always wondered if David and Maria did have a dating thing going. I didn't know if it was my imagination or not since most of my friends didn't even remember David at all ~ which I found very surprising. Did he wear a long funky colored winter scarf??? I don't know why that image keeps popping into my head. Also this may sound very strange, I know it's just a tv show and these actors are playing roles, but is Gabby really Maria's daughter in real life? She looks so much like her! I thought maybe they use stage names so the names in the credits might not help.

Stupendous Man

Reaction score
Does anyone know which season the insert with David and Olivia's song about singing a song (from #1563) was from?

mikebennidict

Reaction score
sesamestreetmom said:
Well, this clears up alot for me. I always wondered, too, what ever happened to David. I also always wondered if David and Maria did have a dating thing going. I didn't know if it was my imagination or not since most of my friends didn't even remember David at all ~ which I found very surprising. Did he wear a long funky colored winter scarf??? I don't know why that image keeps popping into my head. Also this may sound very strange, I know it's just a tv show and these actors are playing roles, but is Gabby really Maria's daughter in real life? She looks so much like her! I thought maybe they use stage names so the names in the credits might not help.
northern calloway and Sonia Manzano who plays Maria both grew up in NYC and attended high school at the Brooklyn High School For The Performing Arts. whether or not they kept in touch with each other off the set the friendship between them started long before their time on SS. also Maria does have a daughter named Gabby witch was on the shows but after a while didn't want to anymore go she was replaced.

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
northern calloway and Sonia Manzano who plays Maria both grew up in NYC and attended high school at the Brooklyn High School For The Performing Arts. whether or not they kept in touch with each other off the set the friendship between them started long before their time on SS. also Maria does have a daughter named Gabby witch was on the shows but after a while didn't want to anymore go she was replaced.
thanks for the info! It's interesting to know that not all of it is just acting. :smile:

lennydells

Reaction score
Obviously, the breakdown in Nashville happened. However, the terms of his death I think have become the stuff of urban legend. Some guy wrote a book claiming that the mental hospital story was true, except he forgot to check his facts. There had been an older claim that his family took him to the nearest hospital when he fell ill, and that happened to be a mental hospital and that is what fueled the rumors. Then this guy writes a book attempting to debunk that story and say he was a patient there because of what had happened 10 years earlier on one occasion, but he forgot one thing...that particular mental hospital does not treat adults. No patients there are older than 17 so he couldn't be a patient. Look up his New York Times obituary where it says he collapsed shortly after arriving that day at the hospital.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Locked thread because it is discussion about someone's illness, private issues, and should not have been allowed initially. Biographical information is fine, however personal/private issues shouldn't be discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.