Hooperfan's Vintage Sesame photos

Elizabeth

Reaction score
Hi all--I was surfing around and ran across this great site. Lots of vintage photos from the early years (when I was a kid watching SS) Pictures of the original Gordon, orange Oscar, David & Maria, Big Bird with a teeny little head....brought back memories...(really annoying pop-up ads tho--sorry)

My 3 year old was sitting at the computer with me as I was looking thru the pics and she was naming all the characters, it was pretty cute! :smile:

Enjoy!

Elizabeth :halo:

Elizabeth

Reaction score
Hey Tommie, just visited your encyclopedia...LOVED IT!! It brought back memories of muppets I'd forgotten. I'd read posts about "Beautiful Day Monster" and didn't know who he was until I saw the pic in your encyclopedia...I so remember him!! :smile:

Have you or have you thought of doing an encyclopedia with the live actors and the animated characters/sketches? That would be great!!

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Elizabeth said:
Hi all--I was surfing around and ran across this great site. Lots of vintage photos from the early years (when I was a kid watching SS) Pictures of the original Gordon, orange Oscar, David & Maria, Big Bird with a teeny little head....brought back memories...(really annoying pop-up ads tho--sorry)

My 3 year old was sitting at the computer with me as I was looking thru the pics and she was naming all the characters, it was pretty cute! :smile:

Enjoy!

i don't know when that site 1st went up but it says last updated 1998 and the section that says and now a message from Mr. Hooper is missing. i think the wbmaster abandoned the site because you gat an system error or whatever you called it when you send email there.