Alan from Sesame Street at Pacific Overtures

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yea come on. Ask him how it made and what its like working w/ Big Bird and the rest of the muppets.

SuprGro78

Reaction score
I have to be professional here guys. He is in the show and I am his dresser. I am working on getting in the pressing questions. I promise I will let you know! BTW I was talking about Muppet feet before I realized who he was. When I first met him I thought he was in commercials or something and that's why he was familiar to me. I didn't recognize him on the first day sorry!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm curious how you brought up the conversation of Muppet Feet? LOL!! That's funny to me somehow...and I dunno why!

SuprGro78

Reaction score
Okey dokey, Here's the thing, I didn't realize he was Alan from Sesame Street when I was talking about feet. In the show there is a puppet that is supposed to be the new emperor of japan at the age of one. He has cute little feet. I was saying how I love puppet feet. And that just the other day I was watching sesame street when Ernie was in the bathrun singing about rubber duckie and he put up his feet to scrub them. Aren't muppet feet just the cutest things? BTW does anyone know that song and when it was made?

Erine81981

Reaction score
It was proubly "Do De Rubber Duck" and I think it came out in 89'.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
SuprGro78 said:
Aren't muppet feet just the cutest things?
Puppet feet are cute. Whenever I take Muley's shoes off, folks always fuss over how cute his little toes are.

Then they stand there and try to tickle his feet, but having had his feet evolve from hooves, he isn't ticklish.

SuprGro78

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Puppet feet are cute. Whenever I take Muley's shoes off, folks always fuss over how cute his little toes are.

Then they stand there and try to tickle his feet, but having had his feet evolve from hooves, he isn't ticklish.
HA! I love it! Does Muley like to take his shoes off?

Erine81981

Reaction score
So do u do all ur characters or do u have help and do u also do the costume too?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm the single, solitary performer. Once in a while my best pal Lin (who IS the Vice-President of Mule Operations) will perform the MuleySuit for me or Buford the Dog puppet.

I want to create a puppetry association here in town, but I haven't had time yet.

FOZ