The Muppet Show plushes abound!

beaker

Reaction score
mmmm! Well today was a most plentiful Muppet merch day plush wise!
They had all the new Nanco Muppet Show plushes at the state fair, won a 5" Bunsen for $5...they also had Beaker, Rizzo, Pepe, and even Sesame and Bear!

Then I went across the street to Hot Topic, and lo and behold they had the Electric Mayhem band plushes for $20(for all 4) So cool to finally have the EM band in plushie form.

Any other cool plushes coming out? The Nanco pepe one didnt look to good, so Im hoping a better one comes out. The Sababa ones that Igel did look cool too. And gosh, FR plushes coming out next year...mmm!

Drtooth

Reaction score
LOL... I can never win the stupid things.... I spent a Buck trying to get a Heathcliff doll at an arcade not to long ago, and gave up (the claw machine was sticky, and it didn't work too well).

I have seen the Bunsen and Beaker (plus an ALF) in a HUGE crane Machine months back, but it was a buck a play, and I didn't think I could get it (I spent 5 bucks last year trying to get an Animal from the same machine!!!)

Anyway, I cannot wait to get the Mayhem!

Thog

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
LOL... I can never win the stupid things.... I spent a Buck trying to get a Heathcliff doll at an arcade not to long ago, and gave up (the claw machine was sticky, and it didn't work too well).

I have seen the Bunsen and Beaker (plus an ALF) in a HUGE crane Machine months back, but it was a buck a play, and I didn't think I could get it (I spent 5 bucks last year trying to get an Animal from the same machine!!!)

Anyway, I cannot wait to get the Mayhem!
The Beaker plush is easy to get out of claw machines. I won 6 of them at Cedar Point a few weeks ago.

Dan

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Beakers were all on their sides, covered by something else...

beaker

Reaction score
Well its retarded of Nanco not to sell em retail...but I didnt so much 'win' it. YA see it was a very empty slow day at the fair, and they were desperate, so I said I'd give her $5 if she let me 'win', so I got it. I didnt see the 5" beaker tho. I dont like those big plushes, just the small ones.

Oh FORGET claw machines, those are a waste of money. I spent like $5 trying to win a Rizzo one, and ended up just asking the company for a free one which I got.

Anyone else seen the Electric Mayhem plushes? Man those are so cool...I wonder when the other Sababa plushes come out?

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Im pretty good at the claw machines. But for some reason I suck at it when theres Sesame Street muppets in them. I want Oscar ******! LOL So far ive won

Huge Rizzo plush
Thanksgiving Kermit Plush
Werewolf Fozzie Plush
Werewolf Fozzie Beanie
Tuxedo Kermit, Gonzo, and Animal Beanies.
Valentines Kermit(2 diffrent kinds), Gonzo, and Rizzo Beanies
Christmas Kermit, Piggy, and Animal Beanies
Easter Gonzo Beanie
Kermit and Animal in Carrot Cars Beanies
Piggy in Carrot Car Plush
Christmas Bear and Tutter Beanies
Tutter w/ peanut buter and jelly sandwich Beanie
Canadian NHL McDonalds Kermit(dont ask me why it was in a claw machine cause I dunno myself)
Nanco Piggy plush

I think thats it. Got most those in the last 2 years. I need to get pics of them one day. :smile: Still havnt seen the new Nanco Muppet plush yet.

Thog

Reaction score
beaker said:
Well its retarded of Nanco not to sell em retail...but I didnt so much 'win' it. YA see it was a very empty slow day at the fair, and they were desperate, so I said I'd give her $5 if she let me 'win', so I got it. I didnt see the 5" beaker tho. I dont like those big plushes, just the small ones.

Oh FORGET claw machines, those are a waste of money. I spent like $5 trying to win a Rizzo one, and ended up just asking the company for a free one which I got.

Anyone else seen the Electric Mayhem plushes? Man those are so cool...I wonder when the other Sababa plushes come out?

I got the Electric Mayhem plushes today at SunCoast. And boy is
:cool: ugly! :flirt: Is kinda ugly too. :big_grin: & :sing: are the best ones. They also had the Statler and Waldorf set, Kermit and Piggy set, and the Fozzie and Animal one. The only other one I might get the the animal and fozzie one. The others were not so great.
It will be interesting to see the Pigs In Space set when it comes out.