Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, bye Kyle. Hope to see you on campus later today. Remember we've got the send-off party for Anathema (Alex) and Janice later tonight, unless they already left in the middle of the night. Heh, just like them to skip out on us when we had such a nice party planned for them. Guess Pops must've accepted that old form of payment from them when they came to stay at the dorm house.
Oh well, have a nice day Kyle. And yes, watch out for Ernie!

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
The Count said:
Not sure what happened with the dual stories presented on XMen Evolution.
Red and I caught that episode. Apocolypse is up to something at a pyramid in Mexico and some of the Xmen are trying to figure out what, while Magneto is trying to take on Apocolypse one on one (not the brightest move the guy's made, in my opinion).

Back in the States, Nightcrawler rescues Stone-Mystique from the Brotherhood and tries to find some way to change her back. He even gets Wanda to set up a meeting with Agatha Harkness to see if she can do anything. It turns out Rogue, who doesn't want anything to do with Mystique stone or otherwise, is the only one who can help Mystique by absorbing enough of the stone mutation for Mystique's own shapeshifting powers to take over. Rogue's not very receptive of the idea. For those who missed the ep and don't want to be spoiled, I'll just say that the Xmen DEFINATELY don't have to worry about Mystique anymore.

-Kim

wockawocka

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Me: Sorry for that Rachael. I didn't know for some reason i thought I read on the Dorm registry Book. Well while ur here before u've choosen a room, what do u and Fozzie want from Denny's? Oh Count, what do u and Mokey want?
That's awesome. You guys have said a lot while I was gone here... is room #7 still available?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So Rachael, you still want that room huh? Well, you're welcome to have it, that is if noone else has any objections. The reason I suggested that room down in the basement level of the dorm house was cause that's where Kermit The Frog, Gonzo the Great and Scooter, along with their MC member roomies are staying when in the dorm house.

Pssst, Kim. While I have a moment before heading off to the campus bakery, thanks for filling me in on today's X-Men Evolution ep. Though I understood the majority of the episode's two stories, I wasn't sure what happened at the end of both cause of my blindness and the fact that there was no dialogue. So Mystique's been taken care of huh? Ah well, she'll be back some way or other. The truly cool thing about this episode was the appearance of the Sorceress or Agatha Harkness, Wanda or Scarlet Witch's future mentor.
Well, I'm off to make some number cookies. Bye to all, come along Mokey we can play with Red again later tonight.

*Thunder and lightning follow Mokey and The Count as they exit the Muppet College dorm house.

crazy ernie

Reaction score
I have decided on Big Bird to be my roommate.And Oscar has found his way to a Garbage can in the common areas.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
The Count said:
Pssst, Kim. While I have a moment before heading off to the campus bakery, thanks for filling me in on today's X-Men Evolution ep. Though I understood the majority of the episode's two stories, I wasn't sure what happened at the end of both cause of my blindness and the fact that there was no dialogue. So Mystique's been taken care of huh? Ah well, she'll be back some way or other. The truly cool thing about this episode was the appearance of the Sorceress or Agatha Harkness, Wanda or Scarlet Witch's future mentor.
Yeah, seeing Agatha Harkness was cool. This is only the second time she's been in Xmen Evo; the first time was in the 2nd season episode where the Scarlet Witch was introduced.

Well, if Mystique DOES come back, I doubt it will be right away. See, Rogue pushed her out of that gazebo and she fell over the cliff and...broke.

Red thinks that Kurt's going to try to glue her back together; I think Red's nuts.

-Kim

Scooter

Reaction score
layout

Hey guys!
I have taken all the current plans on how everyone is laid out in the dorm and am going to try to draw out a floor plan. It probably won't be perfect but I will put up with a link when I finish it so everyone can see. Alright?
--Scooter--:wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That's a good idea Scooter. Just be sure to include a nice textual descript of the plans for me, remember my eyes aren't as good as the rest of you. You shouldn't have that hard a time, seeing as how we've talked about the plans of the dorm house here and there throughout the thread. Oh, and remember there's a new boarder and Muppet roomie in the house. And I think we'd need quite a tall or spacious room for Big B.

Thanks for the help Kim. The cookies were finished earlier and they've cooled by now, and since I know you're in your room I can have a bat deliver the package personally to make sure that you do get it. Can't be too safe, not with Cookie Monster somewhere in the dorms. Is there a particular number/flavor you'd like or should I just send over a sampler? Since it's been raining for most of the afternoon, my bat can venture outside in the day fright now. Oh, and I think that Red might be on to something what with glueing the pieces of Mystique back together again. Though Mokey thinks that the shapeshifter was one of the classier characters, it's pretty much a token that she'll be back towards the end of the season or next. After all, Rogue's touch was the only thing needed for Mystique to return to normal right? Well, Rogue did touch her mom when the statue was pushed off the cliff and shattered, so maybe the shattering was just another one of Mystique's tricks.
Well, I'll be waiting for your reply and I'll have your number cookies shipped ASAP.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Just fly us over a sampler, Count. I'm sure you and Mokey did a good job on all of the cookies.

And yeah, Rogue touched Mystique when she pushed her over the edge, but she still had her gloves on.

-Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.