Erine81981

Reaction score
OK here we gooooooooooo!!!!!!! *pushes the foot to the metal*

VROOOMMMMM!!!!

YEA HAWWWWWW!!! YEA!

Scooter

Reaction score
Common room floor two layout

Myself and Scooter have completed the plans for the common room on floor two. we have also arranged all of the furniture for everyone. Please keep in mind that we havenot nailed anything down yet so it can all move still. Also, we need some one to paint the walls. Here goes.

As you walk into the common room you are faced with many objects. The floor is hard wood. Diagonaly to your left there is a large tye-dyed circle table with eight maple wood stools around it. Along the left side of the wall (from the closet to you to the farthest) there is a multicolor refridgerator. Then a dark brown, wooden table with a purple microwave ontop of it. Dark brown cupboards with a sink above that. More cupboards. and Oscar's trashcan all the way in the back left corner.
Behind the table and directly in front of you there is a mahgony colored pleather couch which seats four. A three seater couch with similar color is diagonly to it's left. Infront of the four seater on the floor is a rug. The rug is actually a twister game with all of it's multicolored spots. On the back wall there is a large screen television, DVD and VCR player,as well as a playstaion. To the right of the couch a swivel chair sits and next to that (the swivel is closer to the wall whereas this chair is closer to the couch) is Big Bird's large chair. On the wall, in the back right corner is a fireplace/dumbwaiter. The rest of the wall is as follows (from furthest to closest.) A gumball machine and in the front right corner, a black bookcase filled the brim with books. On a diagonal with you a chess/checker table resides with two chairs. It is between yourself and the gumball machine. To your right, infront of the bookcase is a large, puffy reclining reading chair.

I think that is everything for now. I am working on the bathrooms and on the downstairs common room right now. Scooter is helping by designing our room. Count(mc) I will hopefully also draw your door out soon.
This room and the updated hall will hopefully be posted on my webpage tonight. I hope that is to everybody's liking. If there is something you would like just let one of us know.

--Scooter-- :wink:

Scooter

Reaction score
lower common room

Okay, with the help of Scooter, while I was waiting for my webpage to load. (actually I'm still waiting) I sketched out the first floor common room. I do not have one done on my computer yet but I will hopefully have it uploaded sometime tomorrow. So here goes:

As you walk into the common room you are faced with many objects. The floor is hard wood. Diagonaly to your left there is a large light blue octagon table with eight hickory wood stools around it. Along the left side of the wall (from the closet to you to the farthest) there is a refridgerator with radishes painted all over it. Then a dark brown, wooden table with a fire engine red microwave ontop of it. Dark brown cupboards with a sink above that. More cupboards. and A trashcan, which no one resides in all the way in the back left corner.
Behind the table and directly in front of you there is a peach colored pleather couch which seats four. A three seater couch with similar color is diagonly to it's left. Infront of the four seater on the floor is a rug. The rug is actually a hopscotch game. On the back wall there is a large screen television, DVD and VCR player,as well as a N64. To the right of the couch a swivel chair sits and next to that (the swivel is closer to the wall whereas this chair is closer to the couch) is a large green bean bag chair. On the wall, in the back right corner is a fireplace/dumbwaiter. The rest of the wall is as follows (from furthest to closest.) A light brown desk with a dell computer ontop with a folding chair infront of it and in the front right corner, a red bookcase filled to the brim with books. On a diagonal with you is a chinese checkers table with two chairs. It is between yourself and the computer. To your right, infront of the bookcase is a large, puffy reclining reading chair.

Very similar to floor two's. There are a few modifications however. we hope everyone enjoys these rooms. We tried to place something in there which we though everyone would enjoy. As always if you would like something specific please leave a note posted to Scooter's and my door. Or tell one of us (indicates Scooter(mc) and Scooter). Now back to that webpage.

--Scooter-- :wink:
(P.S. the signature is always from Scooter(mc) Just in case you were wondering. Also I am going back to school on Wed I have a very packed scheduel between Ap classes, independent studies, Tennis, marching band, shows, and clubs. I will probably only be able to get on late nights so my posting may become less than what it is now. I promise to keep sketching and updating my webpage though. I just wanted to let you know that It might take a day or two for updated descriptions now. Sorry about that but school is mandatory. :wink: )

Erine81981

Reaction score
Opps. Sorry Aaron didn't mean to leave u hanging. I was doning other things. I'll try to keep up w/ u next time.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Goes to sleep thankful to Aaron Likes Rowlf for wrapping up the package waiting for Mokey safely tucked beneath her bed. It's just a good thing that she's already asleep so as not to notice my slipping the package at the feet of her bed.

Hmmm... think I'll leave a note for Scooter (MC).
Do you plan to have all of the dorm house's floors as wooden floors, tiled floors, or carpeted floors? Just wanted to know cause I thought that the common rooms would benefit much better from having a nice sprawling carpet over their floors. Also, let me know when you've decided on the towel rack issue, whether we have a place in the bathrooms for each of our individual towels or if we have to stash them ineach of our rooms. Still thinking of how our room would look like, but there's a few things that are starting to come together in my mind's eye.
Hope this helps and have a pleasant morrow.

Scooter

Reaction score
A very tired Scooter(mc) Tapes a note to the Count's and Mokey's door.

I hadn't thought tremendously about the floors. I did put small carpets infront of each sitting area. I guess I am so used to the floors at my actual house I just assumed hard wood would be fine. I can change that is you would like. My actual room at home has carpet and it isn't hard to change a description. I have just begun on the b-room floor plans. The one for our floor looks like there will be a large closet which we can store all of our stuff in. Each shower will also have a hook for hanging towels in it. Thank you for all of your input, it's been very very helpful.
-Scooter-

Plods back into the room shared with Scooter.

Goodnight
--Scooter--:wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Finds a note from Scooter and hears what it says from the bat who reads it for the Count.

Well, I hope that Scooter (MC) finds this reply. No, it's not that terribly important to change the common areas floors (the hallways and living rooms) from hard wooden surfaces to carpeted floors. Just thought that maybe the living rooms should have an expansive carpet to make them more inviting to all the people who come inside the dorm house even just visiting. But the hard wooden floors or tiled floors would make more sense in terms of that they'd be easier to clean up and make sure that they were cleaned up with vacuum cleaner and mop.

As for the bathrooms, I think that there should be rods rather than hooks for the towels. That way you can have the towel all stretched out along the rod and ensure that they dry better and throughout.

Hope this helps and have a nice day.

crazy ernie

Reaction score
My room has all nintendo consoles except for the NES.I have a Game Boy Player so I can play the muppet and sesame steet titles in my room.Anyone is invited to my Super Smash Brothers Melee tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.