Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
All most. It just takes some time. I figured that since we didn't get to go very far (since the rain) I thought about getting some movies. Hows thats?

Cookie: Me fine with that. *sits back eatting # Count(MC) cookies* Nahmmm, Nahmmmm!!! *crunch, crunch*

Grover: Hope it not scary. *bitting his fingers*

Herry: I hope its comdey. Oh how I like comdey.

(P.S. Thats fine with me Scooter)

Scooter

Reaction score
the scooters' room and Ernie81981

Scooter and myself have completed the sketches of our room, our door, Ernie81,981 and the monsters room and door. As well as the two bathrooms (although we haven't figured out a colo scheme for them yet,so it will be posted later.) The laundry room is in the works right now. (and theone and a half hour long bus trip should give me plenty of time today)

You walk up to a purple door with a chocolate chip cookie sculpted to the front. The chips form the number 26. Turning the handle you open the door (opens out and towards your left) you enter the room. The soft carpet under your feet is speckled with red and blue poka dots. Imediately to your left is a multicolor microwave on a wooden table and next to that there is a deep blue fridge. Continuing along the wall, there is a twin bed layed horizontaly across the room. The bedspread is blue. In the back left corner a bunk bed resides. Both spreads are blue, similar to the first one. Directly in front of you, on the far wall (past the foot of the one bed) is a wooden desk and chair, painted purple. On the desk resides a phone. Imediatly to your right there is a large, wooden closet for all the monsters and Ernie81,981 to share. Along the right hand wall sits a plushy red recliner and next to that is a large soft, blue couch which sits three. In the back right corner is a large bed with blue covers with cookie print. This is specially made to fit CookieMonster. The room is lit by overhead floresent lights. You turn off the lights and leave the room.

Note to Ernie81,981-
Hi. I hope we got everything you wanted in your room and described it correctly. If not please just tell us and we will fix it. In the bag attached to this note are some glow in the dark stick-on moons and stars for your room. Enjoy
--Scooter(mc) and Scooter--

After descending the stairs, which have been painted a multitude of colors. You turn right and come up to a maple colored door with a yellow clipboard on it at eye level. The clipboard has pushpins around it for notes and reads the number ten in the center in big black letters.
You turn the brass handle and open the door. (opens out towards the stair way, so to your left) You now enter the room. The soft carpet is a deep forest green in color and covers the entire room except imediatly towards your left. In that no carpeted area there is a hard wood floor. On the wall immediatly to your left is a phone. Next to that in the front corner, stretching along the left wall is a dark colored wooden desk. With a shelf above it and a chair infront of it. Sitting on the desk there is a black laptop computer and a number of sketches and drawings and on the shelf there is a number of binders, books and computer games. With a tiny gap in between there is another desk next to the first. It is similar in design and contents except there is a green laptop on and teh desk is lighter in color. Immediatly next to the second desk there is a small Television. A yellow bean bag chair resides next to the television. In the back left hand corner sits a twin size bed with a light green spread and a blue and green quilt. A lamp affixed to the wall also lights that area. To the right of teh bed on the back wall sits a bookcase over flowing with books.In front of you (even withe the bean bag) is a table, triangular in size with two stools around it. They have not been painted yet and are just light wood. Immediatly to your right is a standing lamp which hovers over a bed against the right wall. This bed spread is yellow and has a green comforter on it. Infront of the foot of the bed along the right wall is a green inflatable chair. Continuing along the wall there is a bookcase also over flowing with books. A yellow dresser is next inline followed by a walk-in closet which turns the corner. On the other side of the closet on the back wall is a green dresser. Leave the room and close the door behind you.

Hopefully my webpage will be up soon and I can post the pics, Hopefully.
--Scooter--:wink:

Aaron

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
All most. It just takes some time. I figured that since we didn't get to go very far (since the rain) I thought about getting some movies. Hows thats?

Cookie: Me fine with that. *sits back eatting # Count(MC) cookies* Nahmmm, Nahmmmm!!! *crunch, crunch*

Grover: Hope it not scary. *bitting his fingers*

Herry: I hope its comdey. Oh how I like comdey.

(P.S. Thats fine with me Scooter)
cool

Erine81981

Reaction score
So what movie should we get?

Cookie: Me thinks we should get something with cookies in it.

Herry: I want comdey.

Grover: Its what ever u want just don't let it be scary.

Its what ever everyone wants. I don't want to spend 30 or an hour in here trying to dicide what to get. *walks away to let the monsters dicide*

Aaron

Reaction score
why not get willy wonka and the choalate factory

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ewwww. No I hate that movie. Its ok but seen it so many times its not fun anymore. Hmmmmm how about a comdey. Thats what Herry wanted. It will be ur chose, Aaron.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes!!!! Someone else besides me who hates that movie! Too complicated to explain myself, just grown to dislike it.

Oh, and Scooter should be commended for coming up with the depiction of the room number on the door to the room occupied by Kyle and the monsters. Ah, Scooter (MC) that is. This made me laugh cause it reminded me of an old Chips Ahoy! commercial back in the day when my sight was better. The commercial bragged about how each Chips Ahoy! chocolate chip cookie had exactly 24 chips in it, and then the chips moved to form a 24 on the cookie.
Well, gotta go, working on something to post on Scooter's door.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Layout Arrangement Note for Scooters

OK, Scooter (MC), here's a proposal for a newer and more compact floor layout for the dorm house. This is only a suggestion, and only that, so you can either accept it or reject it but at least hear me out.

Floor Layout.
We have a total of 15 rooms on Floor 2 of the dorm house and 14 rooms on Floor 1, with three additional rooms on both floors to bring the total up to 32 rooms with 29 of them numbered as rooms ready to be occupied by boarders. You currently have the rooms on both floors arranged in two distinct corridors on either side of the common room, with eight rooms to each corridor set up as two rows of four. On Floor 2's righthand corridor we have Rooms 15, 17, 19 and 21 on our left; and Rooms 16, 18, 20 and 22 on our right. And then on Floor 2's lefthand corridor we have Rooms 23, 25, 27 and 29 on our right; and Rooms 24, 26, 28 and the Bathrooms on our left. Then on Floor 1's righthand corridor we have Rooms 1, 3, 5 and the Laundry on our left; and Rooms 2, 4, 6 and 8 on our right. And finally, on Floor 1's lefthand corridor we have Rooms 7, 9, 11 and 13 on our right; and Rooms 10, 12, 14 and the Bathrooms on our left.

Logic Games Placement.
OK, here's what we said in terms of the placement for the following four rooms located on Floor 1.
wockawocka (Rachael) and Fozzie Bear will be placed in Room #7 and that room must be next to the room occupied by Squigiman and Gonzo the Great.
The room occupied by Squigiman and Gonzo the Great will be located across from the room occupied by Dr. Bombay and Kermit The Frog.
The room occupied by Scooter (MC) and Scooter will be located next to the room occupied by Dr. Bombay and Kermit The Frog.
But we never said as to whether the rooms shared by Scooter (MC) and Scooter and the one shared by Squigiman and Gonzo the Great had to be to the left or to the right of the rooms they're located next to.

What Does This Mean?
Well, let's put it all together and see if it makes sense. On Floor 1 we have a total of 14 rooms to be occupied by boarders, a Laundry Room, and the Floor 1 Bathrooms. So the vacant rooms will be numbered from 1 to 14, in an order placing the odds on one side and the evens on the other, all in two rows of four in two corridors each. On Floor 1's righthand corridor we have Room #1 occupied by The Count (MC) and Mokey Fraggle, Room #3 as unoccupied, Room #5 occupied by Squigiman and Gonzo the Great, and Room #7 occupied by wockawocka (Rachael) and Fozzie Bear on our left. And in that same corridor, we have Room #2 occupied by SkeeterMuppet (Kim) and Red Fraggle, Room #4 occupied by Scooter (MC) and Scooter, Room #6 occupied by Dr. Bombay and Kermit The Frog, and the Laundry on our right. And lastly, the lefthand corridor on Floor 1 has Rooms 8, 10, 12 and 14 on our right; and Rooms 9, 11, 13 and the Bathrooms on our left.

This now presents all the rooms on Floor 1 in a much nicer and neater numerical consequence with all the occupants placed where they should be. However, I must reitterate that this is only a suggestion as to a possible redrawing and relocation of the rooms on Floor 1 and their respective occupants. If you think that the previous arrangement of rooms and occupants was preferable, then that's perfectly OK and no changes need to be made. I only hope that this suggestion helps you in some small form and that you have a good day.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
*reads all of that, whistles*

...this, ladies and gentlemuppets, is why I am an English major and not an architectual major.

-Kim

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
My head hurts. *scratches non-mathematical noggin* :stick_out_tongue:

You guys have really put a lot of thought into this! Pretty nifty. :smile:
Erin

Status
Not open for further replies.