Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Well first off, I'd need a desk for my computer and for me to work at while doing homework and the like. And a rolling chair. Definately a rolling chair.

Yeah, those things are fun! I like sitting in them and spinning around to see how dizzy you can get!

Yeah, that is a perk. I'll need a bookshelf too for my textbooks and my free-reading books. And a couple of beanbag chairs, purple ones. Red, do you need anything?

Hmm...I need a shelf or something to store my rock hockey equipment. Other than that...I think most of the stuff I'll be sharing with Kim.

Good point. Well, that should be good for starters right?

-Kim

Fireimps87

Reaction score
everyone can call me Phil

Johnny:"Sal....we're rooming with Phil...he gots some nice digs."

Sal:"That's great! I can sleep on the couch!"

Aaron

Reaction score
Aaron is in his room singing

:sing: let me take you down cause im going to strawbarry fields nothing is real and nothing to get hung about strawbarry fields forever

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not bad Aaron. But tell me, do you know the song "Rocky Raccoon"? Here's one of my faves.

*Starts humming to himself until it goes into full song.
I remember when rock was young.
Me and Susie just having fun.
Holding hands and skipping stones.
Had an old blue Chevy and a place of my own.
But the biggest kick I ever got was doing a thing called the Crocodile Rock.
While the other kids rocked round the clock, we were hopping and bopping to the Crocodile Rock!

Kim, that's a good start indeed. But Mokey told me that Red wanted to put in a water slide connecting to either the outside pools or the bathroom tubs. Well, if you wanna get rid of that one it's fine by me, after all it's your room. The stuff sounds fine, but mayhaps you'll also need a dresser drawer or closet for your clothes and a display stand or shelving unit for the stuff you gals want everyone to see.

Hmmm, also, it might prove prudent to share the inner design of our room so as to give you a few ideas as to your own room's design. Let me know if it would prove useful for you, and Mokey and I'll send you a copy to your inbox. Don't want to spoil the surprise before Scooter finally draws up the pictures you know.
Hope this helps and have a good night.

Oh, and don't forget to say hi to the new guys down in Room #3, Phil and Johnny Fiama and Sal Manilla!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Walks down to Phil's pad

Hi. I'm Kyle. I live in room #2. (I think) These r my good friends or monsters: Grover, Herry and Cook.......hey where's Cookie at?

Grover: Cute loveable me don't know?

Herry: I think he's down stairs eatting cookies.

That Cookie. *monsters and Kyle laughs*

Well any time u need something. Just call on us. *waves to Phil, Johnny and Sal*

Fireimps87

Reaction score
me:"*waves back* good to meet ya"

Sal:"*shakes hands with Kyle and his roomies* Always a pleasure...but please
be fragile with Johnny."

Johnny:"*waves back* ahh...the people love me."

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Me thinks that Kyle got confused. Phil and Johnny and Sal are currently lodged in Room #3 in the downstairs basement level Floor 1. Kyle, you and the monsters are lodged in room #26, in the upstairs or main level Floor 2. That is, unless, Phil and Johnny and Sal decide to change rooms and take up one of the unoccupied rooms on Floor 2. And how can Cookie Monster be downstairs when you Kyle, and the monsters, are already downstairs on Floor 1? There's no Floor 0 below Floor 1.

Well, other than that, just want to make you new guys feel welcome here at the Muppet College dorms. How's about we organize a singing night this week to welcome Johnny to our little world here in the dorms?
Kyle, if you need help with your math or college algebra homework, let me know.

Mokey, do you have something you want to say?

Mokey: "Yes, hello to Phil, Johnny Fiama, and Sal Manilla and welcome as the newest boarders here at the dormroom building."
Hope this helps and have a good night.

Aaron

Reaction score
i'm Aaron **offers his hand** oh byw count i need help with my homework

'

Status
Not open for further replies.