Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Rizzo:Hey is there a room available next to the kitchen still, hehe!
Me:I'll ask, well? If not then we'll also take the 3rd floor.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, G-Man, so you've selected Rizzo the Rat as your Muppet roommate? Hexcellent! That's one more staying here at the dorms!
As for a room next to the kitchen... Well, there's no kitchen persay here at the dorms, but there are spacess in the common rooms where we can make our meals like as if it were a sort of kitchen including a fridge in the common rooms. If you want a room next to the common rooms, there's Room #23 on Floor 2 and Rooms #8 and/or 9 on Floor 1, all still available. That is unless, you wanna go up to the third floor and keep Zack and Pepe company but in a room of your own. Hope this helps, have a happy Henson-day, and hope to see you around the dorms.

Oh, and thanks to Crazy Ernie, might have to find that special now.

G-MAN

Reaction score
we'll take Room#23 on the 2nd floor, I think my roommate here needs his excercise.
Rizzo:Hey!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*In best Kermit voice*
Oh good! Glad to see that G-Man and Rizzo the Rat will be the newest boarders here at the Muppet College dorms. And they'll be in Room #23, just across from Aaron Likes Rowlf who works here as the bellboy and the Newsman who's Aaron's roommate. BTW: Good choice of rooms G-Man, since there's another prolific eater right near to you. That would be Cookie Monster who's bunking out with Erine 81981 in Room #26. Rizzo will definitely have his competition set for him. Oh, and don't forget to post a descript of the inner design of your rooms once it's ready. Post it here as a note for Scooter (MC) and she'll get around to drawing up the room's design as part of her website.
You know, if you need any help selecting door markers, wall patterns, interior furnishings and alike, just let me know and I'll pipe in with a helpful suggestion or two.

As for the celebrations, tune in to Headline News! They've got a blurb about the statue dedication running at the bottom half of each half hour. If you don't see it one half hour, just wait for the next one and they'll show it then.
Well, I'll come in for a game of Muppet Monopoly, Muppet Uno or even bring out my old deck of Sesame Street Uno for a game or two-o or threeo.

Aaron

Reaction score
shall i take you're bags crazy ernie

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Whose bags? Mine? Guess not since Mokey and me have already been living here since the start of term. You must mean the other two chappies who've decided to join us here. Well, at least G-Man has with Rizzo the Rat as his? roommate. Still waiting on Dwayne1115 to make up his? mind as to who his? new Muppet roommate or if they'll even stay here in the dorms for that matter.

Ah, there you are Mokey, mind if I join you and Red?
Mokey: "Hi, Eduardo, sure you can play Muppet Monopoly with us."
Hexcellent, which piece can I take? Oh and I see that Kyle's playing with you as well. Hi Kyle, nice night for the Henson-bash eh?
So which bills are which? Rully? You want me to be the bank? Of course!
Mokey: "Good, then pull up a chair and let's get started with the game."
*Takes the chair next to Mokey and selects his playing piece.
Have a great Henson-night!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Why wouldn't I play? *slaps Ed on the back* I was wondering can I call u Ed. Ur names just to hard to say or spell. Can I be animal? Or which can I choose?

*Cookie runs by game carrying Herry's Pants*

HM: HEY! COOKIE! COME BACK WITH MY PANTS!!!

Cookie quite that!

Grover?

Grover: Yea?

I need a soda.

Grover: U got. *pitches a soda to the Ed, Kyle, Red, Mokey and Kim*

Thanks Grover!

Grover: Ur ya'll welcome.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, frankly, I'd prefer Eduardo. Not that hard to pronounce at all. It would be like this "ed-war-doe" but make sure you spell the way it appears on the back of the Steppin' Out Bunsen & Beaker's Special Thanks.
Well, if there's an Animal piece in the game, then yeah, you can have it. Red, which one do you want?
Mokey: "I'll take the eggplant."
Good and I'll take this nice little bat-shaped piece.
Now we're all set to start playing.
Have a great Henson-night.

Fireimps87

Reaction score
*walks through the door with Johnny and Sal*

Johnny:"See Sal? I told you going to Viriginia when a hurricane was coming was a bad idea!"

Sal:"We had fun didnt we?"

Johnny:"Yeah....Im goin to lie down" *goes to room*

me:"me too" *goes as well.*

Sal:"*looks at his feet*.....*eats banana*

Status
Not open for further replies.