Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mokey: "Yes, it's in here and here it is."
*Pulls out red redish piece for Red and a violet eggplant piece for herself.
Good, then we're set to play.
Oh, I've got to take care of something, gotta check on a couple of the ghosts.
Mokey, please play in my place until I get back.
Mokey: "Well, if you insist. Or as you would say all fright."
*Leaves the game table and goes to the bat-room for a moment and then goes back to the room to check up on a couple of the ghosts.

Be right back!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, that's that then. Rye Ghost you tuck yourself into the hat last, and make sure that you don't drip any mayo out from your portion of the vortex concealed inside the hat.
Rye Ghost: "Yes sir."

*Walks out of room and sees FireImps87 and Johnny going to their room.
Rough night fellas? Well, sleep tight. You're just lucky you don't have any classes now. Neither do I, but gotta go to the campus later for some reading. Well, sleep tight and don't let the batties bite.

*Walks back to the dumbwaiter in Floor 1's common room and rises to Floor 2's common room.
I'm back guys, now then where were we? Ah, yes the game's about to start. Kyle you go first and then the girls here, and I'll go fourth.
So, let's play this Muppet Monopoly game.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Rizzo:All right, they've got cable!!!! Now lets see if they've got a jelleybean channel
Me:I'm going to take a brief nap.
Rizzo:Suit yourself. Hehe

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
A jellybean channel? Well, at least that's one more idea for one more ghost. Hey, Rizzo, help yourself to some of the cake from the party.

It's your turn, Mokey.
*Mokey rolls dice and lands on five and four.
Mokey: "Oh that's very nice, I landed on a community chest square. Now I get to draw one of the cards and see what happens."
Yes, and then it'll be Red's turn.
Have a good day.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Rizzo:I'll be there, not that it matters, but what kind of a cake is it?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You're a rat, does it rully matter? Anyway, don't know what kind of cake it is regarding its flavor. You'll have to ask Crazy Ernie, since he's the one who baked them for the Henson-day party here in the dorms all day yesterday.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Rizzo:Hey Count, if you had read all of what I said, then you would have read this "not that it matters, but", but thats ok. I just want to warn Cookie, that this is now a race to get to the cake first, and I'm already halfway down the stairs.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Rizzo, sorry if you took a slight ego bruise. But why are you racing downstairs? There is a cake downstairs in the Floor 1 common room, but we're all gathered in the Floor 2 common room remember? Erine81981 (Kyle), Red and Mokey Fraggle, and myself are all playing Muppet Monopoly in the Floor 2 common room. And your room's next to the common room on Floor 2 where there's another different cake than the one on Floor 1's common room and Floor 3's common room. Me thinks that you're racing downstairs only to come back upstairs and find that Cookie's already eaten the cake up here. That is, after we all had a piece of the cake ourselves.
Well, happy dumpster diving and have a good day.

G-MAN

Reaction score
The Count said:
Rizzo, sorry if you took a slight ego bruise. But why are you racing downstairs? There is a cake downstairs in the Floor 1 common room, but we're all gathered in the Floor 2 common room remember? Erine81981 (Kyle), Red and Mokey Fraggle, and myself are all playing Muppet Monopoly in the Floor 2 common room. And your room's next to the common room on Floor 2 where there's another different cake than the one on Floor 1's common room and Floor 3's common room. Me thinks that you're racing downstairs only to come back upstairs and find that Cookie's already eaten the cake up here. That is, after we all had a piece of the cake ourselves.
Well, happy dumpster diving and have a good day.
Oh sorry, racing back upstairs now.

Fireimps87

Reaction score
*wakes up*

Johnny:"Hey Phil..me and Sal are bored."
Sal:"Yeah bored!"

Me:"*remembers something* *take out a playstation with Muppet Race Mania*

Johnny:"Nice....I'll play as...me!"
Sal:"And I'll play as...me too!"

me:"laughs"

Status
Not open for further replies.