Muppet College Roommates

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Well,welcome back to the dorms;Scooter & Scooter lol.Let me introduce myself.I'm JaniceFerSure & I'm roomates with Clifford & Digit.I've been at MC for about 2 1/2 months now.It's my home away from home.Glad you came back.:excited:

muppetintherye

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Muppetintherye and I've been at the dorms for almost a month. Here are my roomies, the Alice Cooper Band. The lineup is on post 1925 on this thread.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Nice to see ya'll again.

Grover: Hey everybodeeeeeeeee!!! *runs and jumps in Scooter MC's arms*

Grover get down from there.

Cookie: Did you bring me any cookies?

Herry: Hey Scooter and Scoot. Nice to have ya'll back.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey! Did I hear my old friends Scooter (MC) and Scooter came back to the dorms? Oh my, this is indeed cause to celebrate! It's so great to have you guys back here for the summer. If the balancing act proves too much, don't worry about it so long as you don't become a stranger again. The drawing can wait, unless you want to pursue it at your own pace. Just happy to have you guys back here where you belong!
PS: If you need any help with the current layout, drop me a line and I'll be happy to explain all the new additions to the dorms.

Scooter

Reaction score
Nice to be back

It'll probably take me about 3 days just to get caught up...ALOT happened while we were gone.
Yes of course we brought you cookies ::Tosses him the bag:::
Count (MC)- thank you for the offer and I promise no to become a stranger again...I have about 3/4 of your drawing done, I just need to pull about the description and finish it. Umm has a lot changed with the first two floors? I'll repost those pics if not as soon as I can.

On another note:frown: I know this should be on the merchandise section but I am posting it here with my other post I'll post it there too)
On e-bay I just got a Scooter Italin Link Bracelet charm On the merchandise board I posted all the links for the charms so check out my post..but here's whos on there.
There is another Scooter Charm
CookieMonster Elmo Ernie and Bert Animal Bunsen and Beaker Doglion Gonzo
Miss Piggy Pepe Rowlf Sam Eagle Statler and Woldorf Swedish Chef Oscar
The Count ZoeyThey are really nice
--Scooter-- :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, not a lot has changed with the first two floors other than that they've been completely filled up. And then Zack the Dog and Pepe came in, along with other boarders, so we had to add a third floor. If you go back some pages, like in the 25-30's (if you have the 30 post setting like I do), you'll find a descript I gave of the dormhouse to the newer boarders to help out with where they were staying. The only things I'd like/hope to get in the Floor 3 common room so as to distinguish it from the other two common rooms are the following: a chandelier hanging from the ceiling, a grand pipe organ stuck in the backwall, and a carpet featuring either black/brown bats or black numbers from 1 to 10.
Hope this helps, and LMK if you need any more info to catch up on the dorms.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks pal. Hey Scooter (MC), LMK if you need any help with the dorms current layout. Hope to hear from you soon, and have a great time catching up!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Scooter said:
Yes of course we brought you cookies ::Tosses him the bag:::
Cookie: *grabs bag, eats everyone* Thanks Scooter. *munch, gobble munch, gobble* URP!!! Thanks.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS ::watching Children of A Lesser God,signing along with the movie,wearing headphones::

Clifford :: playing some tunes on his guitar::

Digit :: playing along with Clifford,on his keyboard::

Forgot to tell you Scooter,just FYI,we're in room #33.

Status
Not open for further replies.