Fantasy wedding

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Boober_Baby said:
But dude, how can you not care about the money? My whole goal in life is to become obscenely rich by not doing anything. Whether it be through marriage or cheating and ripping people off. But hey, I'm a Jew... it's what I do.

~ Chewy Jewy Debo
Aw, don't say that.

jellyman kelly

Reaction score
melissa@muppet said:
I got married a year ago, i didn't have a muppet fantasy wedding. got maried at the court house with family and friends had a reception at a tavern, i wore a white wedding dress my husband wore black suit. it was a lovely day the wedding cost $1500.00 including everything, cake, flowers, photos, dress, rings, food, drink, resort. very proud we didn't spend alot of money. had a awesome day.
sounds like my wedding, about a year ago, except replace 'courthouse' with lake and 'tavern' with my backyard!!
it was really great, and after spending my whole life wanting some huge affair, i was much more comfortable doing the smaller scale thing in the end...and i got to marry my husband, so thats the best result! :flirt:

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
I agree leah, when i was younger i wanted the big wedding but i got to marry the man of my dreams and it was beautiful and close family and friends that is all we needed. weddings don't have to be expensive as long as you marry the person u want to.

superfan

Reaction score
I had what many would call the fantasy wedding...got married on a beach in Hawaii! My Mom and stepdad acted as maid of honor and best man. My grandmother made my dress (white satin simple as can be as the flower leis were the only embellishments I needed!). it was a lovely day indeed.

(Aaand 8 years later I'm in the process of a legal separation and hopefully a divorce within the next two years. No worries though, it's definately a good thing.)