Heralirambar, GonzoLeaper, Scooter (MCM), Aaron likes rowlf

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok the same goes to ya'll Need ur discribsion of u and ur muppet (as in what he's or her is wearing) Ok Thank u and have a nice day.

Scooter

Reaction score
Alright.
"my" muppet (if you will) is Scooter. He is just wearing normal Scooter clothes. (If you need picks you can go to my webpage, there are quite a few. http://hometown.aol.com/beanilv/mp1.html)

As for myself. Well one of the reasons why I choose Scooter is because not only do I like him but I look a tad bit like him too. Oh BTW I am female and am 16.
I am about five feet tall I do wear glasses (actually contacts most of time) I have about an inch below the shoulder length dirty blond, almost light brown hair.
I would be found wearing blue jeans, sneakers (blue usually, similar to the style Scooter wears). My fave yellow t-shirt and a sage green jacket over it. (I told you I looked some what like him and yes, this is the type of stuff I wear normally, well when I'm not in costume for a show or promo for stuff or a tennis or band uniform hehe.)
I hope that is all you need if I can tell you anything else please let me know. And can you please come up with what you would like in your's and your monster's room, so I can draw a layout for you. Thanks!
--Scooter-- :wink:

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
My Muppet, Zoot, would be wearing the outfit he wears in The Muppet Movie. Or the outfit that the Palisades Zoot action figure wears. Or... well, let's just leave it at that I want him to be wearing that one tan shirt. He could be wearing a grass skirt underneath for all I care, as long as he has the shirt, the hat, and the sunglasses. :crazy:

And moi? I am a 16 yr old girl, slim, 5 feet 5 inches. My eyes are grey/blue/green and have dark circles underneath them, and I have long thick eyelashes. My eyebrows are thick- they're not bushy, they're just thick and dark. My nose... is not small. Enough said. I have pale skin. And my hair? Well, I don't feel like figuring out how to describe how it is at the moment, so I'll describe how I plan to make my hair look in the near future. That way, when I do change my hair, it will match the pic. My hair'll be long (past my shoulders) black and straight.
As the clothes, I'm not so picky. Just put me in a black t-shirt (preferably w/ some smart-aleck remark on it), black pants, and any ol' black shoes, and I'll be happy.

Lemme know if I've left anything major out. :big_grin:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Not to be picky myself but would ya'll have a pic of urself. Its kind of hard sorry i shoulf of done that then telling ya'll to driscribe urself. Sorry.

Scooter

Reaction score
Unfortunately I do not have apic online. I can try to download one but I only have head shots around I believe. I will look though.
--Scooter--:wink:

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
A pic, huh?..... Would you accept a lego version of me or something?

okay, seriously,
I think I'm getting closer to convincing my mom to let me put my picture online, (whoo!) but once she'll let me, then I have to figure out how to scan it. :grouchy: And my scanner hates me.

Erine81981

Reaction score
A lego version? Sorry I don't think that would help I just don't want my pics to look all the same here. And if u don't want to or can't I understand. Just help me in a very good discribsion.

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Well, my mom has a good scanner where she works. Maybe she could help me out... I may be able to send you a pic of me after all! :excited:

Aaron

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Ok the same goes to ya'll Need ur discribsion of u and ur muppet (as in what he's or her is wearing) Ok Thank u and have a nice day.
i cant do that im sorry

Erine81981

Reaction score
well then just discribe urself as good as u can or get some one to help u.